PDA

View Full Version : Invisible appliances

orchidchick
07-29-11, 01:31 PM
I have neighbors whos stoves are invisible to me... they can see them, but there aren't any there when I visit! Strange... Another thing, sometimes I spend forever cooking only to come back later and find my stoves empty...also, why has it gotten so slow to collect tips? Same on all games, it used to be quick but now it takes forever!

greygull
07-29-11, 01:53 PM
The invisible stoves - those are the constructible ones that will hopefully soon be on Android. No sure on the cooking. Do you set things to cook, then immediately leave the game? I visit one neighbor (technically myself) for a minute, then return before exiting. Sometimes things don't "stick" if you exit right away. Agree with the slowness, it's starting to feel like my fingers are dragging through mud to scroll through the neighbor list.

kooky panda
07-29-11, 02:34 PM
Sounds like your internet is having issues. Are u on wifi?
I am heading to beach and I always have to double check to make
Sure I am still online

orchidchick
08-02-11, 07:17 AM
No, not on Wifi, but I don't get the best reception in my house so I'm sure that is why I am having the problem with cooking, I also have to force close often as it will be "processing" forever...

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 06:44 PM
Always double check, I have the same problem and have learned to double check. Either visit a neighbor, as mentioned above, or exit and return.