PDA

View Full Version : Guests

MarmaladSkies
07-29-11, 01:25 PM
You know after expanding several times, adding more tables and chairs, I had figured I would get more Customers. Not so much. My happiness level is at 100% too! I don't get it. Only about half of my tables are full. Why?

Rachael98
07-29-11, 01:32 PM
When at 100 happiness, you get 30 customers at a time. Adding more tables once you have those 30 accessible places makes no difference except to tips.

MarmaladSkies
07-29-11, 01:49 PM
Scratch that... only about a quarter full.

MarmaladSkies
07-29-11, 02:18 PM
Understood... so basically it doesn't matter how big your shop is or how many tables you have, they will never be completely filled. There is really no need to expand if you only get 30 Customers. That is kind of a jip but... okay.

kooky panda
07-29-11, 02:28 PM
By expanding you can put out more tables for tips to level
Up. Do not need chairs. I used tables to section off areas
In mine

MarmaladSkies
07-29-11, 02:37 PM
By expanding you can put out more tables for tips to level
Up. Do not need chairs. I used tables to section off areas
In mine

Adding more tables to my bakery for no reason would just mess up the whole awesome design thing I have going on... so no. :/

Also, you level up by experience, the last time I checked, you don't get any experience with tipes given. Am I missing something here? Android users only recently got experience when visitng and leaving tips for neighbors.

JoJosBakersDelite
07-29-11, 06:10 PM
Adding more tables to my bakery for no reason would just mess up the whole awesome design thing I have going on... so no. :/

Also, you level up by experience, the last time I checked, you don't get any experience with tipes given. Am I missing something here? Android users only recently got experience when visitng and leaving tips for neighbors.
That's true, unnecessary tables can detract from your place but they are good for tips. It is true that us android users just now got exp for visiting/tipping our neighbors, but we have always gotten exp when we collect our own tips. That is the reason for extra tables. :)