PDA

View Full Version : Mastery Means More Money?

Bunni87
07-29-11, 11:29 AM
I have both Restaurant and Bakery Story and I started them at the same time yet I earn money a whole lot faster in Bakery than I do Restaurant. I have even noticed that when I mastered some items they did not seem to be worth more. For instance I could have food waiting to be sold in both games that will last weeks, yet when I come back to Bakery I will have earned $100,000 and in Restaurant I will have earned only $30,000. I don't see why there is such a huge gap in the earnings.

greygull
07-29-11, 12:29 PM
Also check the prices - you earn more faster in bakery, but things cost about twice as much too. I don't play bakery, it's just what I've read, and RS neighbors tell me.

graciebell3
07-30-11, 09:43 AM
I have the same experience. I could have the same amount of food out in both games and at the end of the day earn $140K in BS and $40K in RS. I wonder if the game developers felt that in order to keep interest in BS they needed to set the reward levels higher, not sure.

kmjnhh123
07-31-11, 02:40 AM
Well for sure with me that they take forever to eat food in RS & BS, i have over 1,000,000 servings of Lemon Minguge(<What ever its called) Pie

Bunni87
08-25-11, 11:14 AM
Why is that the food in Bakery Story sells a whole lot faster than the food in Restaurant Story?

joyirene
08-25-11, 11:47 AM
For me, restaurant sells quicker. I have only 200,000 plates in restaurant and over 700,000 in bakery. I do have more money in bakery though.

putka
08-27-11, 12:11 AM
They don't sell faster or slower. 1 plate of food on average is much cheaper in RS, that's why you make less. So many of the less-than-1-day recipes cost 1 or 2 coins per plate in RS. But also, the things you BUY in RS, like expansions, tables, etc are CHEAPER, so it evens out.

I do think that once you master a recipe, 1 plate should sell for more. Just like in CS, when you master an item, it earns you more if you keep making it than it used to earn before mastering.

It will make sense too. If my cake is so much tastier than it used to, people will be willing to spend more to eat it :)

Bunni87
08-27-11, 12:51 AM
That's weird cause I could have 100,000 plates of something in Bakery and 100,000 in Restaurany and come back an hour later and all the food is gone in Bakery but most of the plates in Restaurant are still there.

pastrychef17
08-27-11, 08:35 AM
I noticed this morning that the plates are consumed every 10 seconds in Bakery and every 30 seconds in Restaurant. I don't know if that's a new change. It used to be that I could barely keep RS stocked while Bakery was backed up (I started both games around the same time). Now Bakery seems to be moving faster.

funnyhare
08-27-11, 08:46 AM
How do u sell 100,000 plates in an hour? It only sells1700 plates per hour in mine>.<

designsbybriana
08-27-11, 12:13 PM
My RS sells faster than my BS. I'm about on the same level in both and I can not keep food on the counters in RS and have it stock piled in BS. Also I gain money a LOT faster (even when I have enough food) in BS than in RS.

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

briguynv
08-27-11, 02:19 PM
How do u sell 100,000 plates in an hour? It only sells1700 plates per hour in mine>.<

I think it's some kind of glitch... in BS only on my itouch, I can put out like 10,000-20,000 plates of food... and close the game... and re-enter it literally ONE minute later, and ALL my food is GONE... sold out!! It gives me the money, but it's frustrating to have it gone SO fast. Then I have to close up until more food is cooked so I don't lose happiness points.

But in BS on my iphone, like others, it seems to take days to sell a few thousand plates of food... VERY slow!!! Just strange glitches I assume... there are so many, why not one more! lol

Bunni87
08-28-11, 11:17 PM
I don't know how I sell that much sometimes. It's like it glitches and auto sells everything I have.

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 08:46 PM
I think mastery doesn't mean more money because I tried but no money added~

Bunni87
08-31-11, 08:51 AM
Something is definately wrong with Restaurant Story now. I have to keep buying counters for new food cause the old food does not seem to be selling at a normal pace. From yesterday to today BS made over 100,000 coins and RS made around 10,000. I really hope they fix whatever this is or I may have to stop playing just so the game can catch up.

Bunni87
08-31-11, 08:55 AM
The device I am running on is a MyTouch 4g version 2.1.1

Bunni87
09-03-11, 11:54 PM
I sent an email to team lava about this issue. I had to stop making good because my food wasn't hardly selling and I could not keep up with all the counters I had to buy. I really hope someone fixes this soon or at least answers the problem.