PDA

View Full Version : Maybe today?

jaid666
07-29-11, 11:15 AM
Anybody seeing a hint of an update yet?

nmishii
07-29-11, 11:36 AM
I got the Farm Story update, here's a link : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15311-New-magical-basket!!

I also got the Restaurant Story update : It has a take out box (24 gems), and an oriental table and chair for 1 gem each. No food announced, and I can only see the oven, which doesn't have any new food.

jaid666
07-29-11, 11:38 AM
Yea i've got the RS update, waiting on bs though. Not too impressed with the latest bit though. I don't really understand how the magic boxes count as serious update additions....

bigbux3
07-29-11, 11:40 AM
did anyone get a city story or nightclub update though?
oh, and 1 gem for an oriental table?! that should cost 10,000 or 20,000 gold!

jovenal
07-29-11, 11:56 AM
here's the BS update: Magic Madeleine Tin (Parisian Fountain, Drink Hub and Eiffel Tower), coffee table (10,000), coffee chair (1 gem). i don't see any new food or drink!!

redbites
07-29-11, 11:58 AM
here's the BS update: Magic Madeleine Tin (Parisian Fountain, Drink Hub and Eiffel Tower), coffee table (10,000), coffee chair (1 gem). i don't see any new food or drink!!
Teamlava doesn't want to add food to the games because they don't earn any income from it

xokay
07-29-11, 12:00 PM
Teamlava doesn't want to add food to the games because they don't earn any income from it

Except in Farm Story ;/

jovenal
07-29-11, 12:11 PM
did anyone get a city story or nightclub update though?
oh, and 1 gem for an oriental table?! that should cost 10,000 or 20,000 gold!

here's the CS update: Magic World Case (Hot Springs, Tokyo Tower and Sun Palace), Capsule Hotel (45 gems) and Fish Market (120,000)

jaid666
07-29-11, 12:17 PM
Just got the CS update and while the Fish market is cute, it seems like it should be house rather than a business XD

CityBoss
08-01-11, 03:29 PM
It's very strange to release a game (Zoo Story) that you really think everyone should be excited about... And then forget about it?! No update since it was released..!!

I really love that the weekly updates finally entered the story doors!!! But where's the Zoo Story update!!!!!??????
Great game with potential but stopped playing it months ago... What's the point when u have all the animals, doesn't get mastery so u could earn some gems and afford some new animals..?

Please TL... What is your goal with this game? Or do u think it didn't lived up to your expectations so it don't have a future?

Some thoughts would be great!! Love your games and looking forward to updates on this one and new cool games in the future!!!!

jaid666
08-01-11, 06:02 PM
I think Zoo story has joined Treasure and Empire Stories as TL's red-headed step children. Easier forgotten/ignored for the time being while they give more focus to their more popular and beloved stories.

Swiminn6
08-01-11, 06:34 PM
I'm sure that TeamLava has not forgotten about Zoo Story! Stay patient. I remember a time when this happened to the more popular games as well. It's only a matter of time!