PDA

View Full Version : Advertised about the Forums today

MrsShrek
07-29-11, 11:05 AM
Found that many of my neighbors & visitors knew nothing about the forums. So, today, I did some advertising. Posted info & instructions on my wall, then posted on their wall to come get the info. I think you will see an increase in visitors to the forum because of this. Hoping this is was a good thing. ;-)
Posted this under Farm Story discussion since this is the only game I am playing. ;-)

hectorloch
07-30-11, 02:55 AM
Good plan, Mrs S. I've posted a link many times to my nbrs in response to questions they raise via my Wall and suggested they keep themselves up to date with further developments here on the Forum. Sadly, I've yet to see any of them make it here - at least under a Registered Name. The reverse is true, however, and many posters here are now nbrs on my Farm. Interested to hear how you get on.

Rachael98
07-30-11, 05:00 AM
Good plan, Mrs S. I've posted a link many times to my nbrs in response to questions they raise via my Wall and suggested they keep themselves up to date with further developments here on the Forum. Sadly, I've yet to see any of them make it here - at least under a Registered Name. The reverse is true, however, and many posters here are now nbrs on my Farm. Interested to hear how you get on.

I'm also advertising:D...and I'm a forum-farm-neighbour;).

MrsShrek
07-30-11, 07:44 PM
I have already seen some of my visitors posting. *;-) *As I figured, many knew nothing about the forum. *Others just did not realize all the info that could be gotten. *

Here's what I posted on my wall: *(Series of 5 posts.)

Go to www.teamlava.com & click on the word Forum in the top right corner. Great place! *You will see Announcements,
Bug Reports, Discussions, & Contests. *Announcements - new things coming, outages, & such.
Bug Reports - place to tell about problems. *Nice to see if others are having the same problem & how to fix.
Contests - weekly ones where the prizes are Gems! *Post a photo of your farm for a chance to win. (Haven't done this yet.)
My Fav - Discussions - divides into the different games. *All type of info here! *Even see photos of what is in the boxes.
Forum is players like us sharing info, gripes, & asking questions. *We can even post after setting up our login.

Then, here is what I posted on everyone's wall:

Found that several do not know about the Forums. *Check out my wall for info. *LMK if you have any questions. *;-)

I had tons of visitors that day! ;-) I think the success was the wetting of the appetite. Talking about possibility of winning gems and/or seeing photos of what is in the boxes probably aroused the biggest interest.

Side note. Did not know it when I posted, but see that the contests have changed. But, we'll see. ;-)

MrsShrek
07-30-11, 07:47 PM
Is there a way to edit a forum post after it is posted? Do not know why all the * showed up in the post. I did not type them.