PDA

View Full Version : I got tricked by TL @@

yanny7
07-28-11, 11:40 PM
purchased non discounted gem.....i thought it was 40% off
free gifts with purchase -----> no gifts.....
:'(

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3765.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3764.jpg

myporcelainlife
07-29-11, 12:12 AM
I didn't get "tricked" but I can see how players may have been.I suggest contacting TL so they can correct this issue. :(

hectorloch
07-29-11, 12:26 AM
Hi, I know nothing of your game but know that most of these issues - missing gifts particularly - arise because to get the gifts you have to order from within the exact pop up itself and not any other offer window. You're showing two windows there. You would have to have ordered from within the second one, I think.

Anyway, good luck with TL.

allidock
07-29-11, 12:34 AM
I'm not sure how you were tricked. TL is sort of known for things being buggy as hell at the first rollout. But even ignoring that, the first screen...what part of you didn't see that $9.99 is NOT 40% less than $9.99? And the second screen...you just got a junk screen from tomorrow's update.

Lastly, you did not purchase gems because both photos (which are photos, not screen captures) show that you have zero gems.

elliejean
07-29-11, 12:41 AM
I got the same 2 pop up adds, but I didn't purchase anything because I know something wasn't quite right. Hopefully TL can sort this out for you!

Rachael98
07-29-11, 03:07 AM
Well, the Maths at TL went wrong. The first offer seems to be 0% off:/.
You must buy them from the popup window. Sorry.

gobblies
07-29-11, 03:20 AM
@Rachael- Lol!!

yanny7
07-29-11, 06:04 AM
I spent me gems of course! The first screen pop up did not show the 40%off!

Rachael98
07-29-11, 06:11 AM
I spent me gems of course! The first screen pop up did not show the 40%off!

Did you get the 40% off? If not, TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) might be able to help as long as you used the pop up.

talyon
07-29-11, 08:51 AM
I noticed same thing this morning, sale said 40% off but prices were not reduced. This has happened before, I always chech very carefully before taking advantage of any offers or sales before tapping them, if they don't add up or look right I check again later. They are usually corrected within a few hours.

yanny7
07-29-11, 08:57 AM
i think it's because i purchased gems right before the sale, so App store didn't ask me for my password, and i just hit buy...and i got them....:(:(

talyon
07-29-11, 09:00 AM
Yes iTunes password, times out in 5 minutes, I think so that's probably what u did. If I'm wrong on the default time PW stays active Plz let me know.

trenae
07-29-11, 09:18 AM
Yes iTunes password, times out in 5 minutes, I think so that's probably what u did. If I'm wrong on the default time PW stays active Plz let me know.

Default time is 15 minutes where you do not need to re-enter your password.

@yanny7 if you purchased gems using the window within the sale time frame, Support can assist you. If however you purchased gems right before the sale, you will not receive the discounted rate.

jovenal
07-29-11, 09:37 AM
Default time is 15 minutes where you do not need to re-enter your password.

@yanny7 if you purchased gems using the window within the sale time frame, Support can assist you. If however you purchased gems right before the sale, you will not receive the discounted rate.

gem purchases are in-app purchases and on iOS4.3 it requires a password entry every time. if you're running below iOS4.3 then you still have 15 minutes before you need to re-enter your password.

lesleypsg1
07-29-11, 10:09 AM
Lastly, you did not purchase gems because both photos (which are photos, not screen captures) show that you have zero gems.

AWESOME Catch!!!!!!

yanny7
07-29-11, 11:20 AM
i did purchased gems!!!!! first, i spent gems RIGHT before the 40% off were offered, and i opened my magic box, so i spent all my gems!! the second time I bought gems were the time where 40% off were offered!!! and this time, no password needed, just one click!! then, I spent all my gems.... when i reentered FS i noticed there were NO gems on SALE! even it was written 40% off!!!!

anyway, i wrote to TL already. i hope to hear from them soon

caprimom
07-29-11, 01:50 PM
It appears to me that there are 2 different options: you can purchase gems at 40% off -or- you can purchase gem bundles that come with a free gift. The screens pop up back to back so I can see how that can be confusing.

kooky panda
07-29-11, 02:36 PM
So what is the mystery gift? Mine is still coming up blank

****ing me

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:47 PM
Yup, i saw that trick. i dont know what the heck they were doing. Were they doing a sale or offering a free gift thing. i got so confused. Sorry to hear that you spent your money. :(