PDA

View Full Version : so realistic!

chefnb
07-28-11, 09:35 PM
Wow fashion story is so realistic, why? Because the girls are walking out of my place broken hearted without telling me why, just like my real life! I have plenty of change rooms, mirrors, nothing is blocked, good assortment. yet 30% walk out grumpy. Anyone know why? Maybe its just that time...;)

cashler87
07-28-11, 09:54 PM
Have you re-arranged your boutique recently?

cashler87
07-28-11, 10:01 PM
I had this problem not to long ago but it didn't start until I had re-arranged my boutique. I had read in other thread that several players also had this problem and someone suggested putting a cashe register back into its default position, so I did and it worked for me. I haven't had a single unhappy customer since! Some will say it has nothing to do with the cash register but it certaintly worked for me. But there is another thread regarding this if you would like to view it just type broken hearted in the search box and a couple threads will pop up.

pp84
07-28-11, 10:39 PM
Wow fashion story is so realistic, why? Because the girls are walking out of my place broken hearted without telling me why, just like my real life! I have plenty of change rooms, mirrors, nothing is blocked, good assortment. yet 30% walk out grumpy. Anyone know why? Maybe its just that time...;)

Are u on an android or I device?

royalsecret
07-28-11, 11:19 PM
I agree. This is my favorite game just because it is so realistic, I almost play it as if It is mt real boutique!

yanny7
07-28-11, 11:23 PM
I experienced the same! However I found that even with the broken hearted item, it still sells!

casadolce
07-29-11, 06:17 AM
Maybe the clothes doesn't fit or doesn't look good on her? I don't always buy the stuff I try on. Just saying...

xokay
07-29-11, 07:20 AM
Wow fashion story is so realistic, why? Because the girls are walking out of my place broken hearted without telling me why, just like my real life

I chuckled.

Rachael98
07-29-11, 07:24 AM
I chuckled.

Well I burst out laughing. Hard luck, mate:p.
Anyway, try moving the cashier.

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:49 PM
Maybe the clothes doesn't fit or doesn't look good on her? I don't always buy the stuff I try on. Just saying...

Lol, its possible.
But we all know its because either the change room, mirrors or cashier are blocked.

jstylz69
10-28-13, 06:50 PM
Actually its probably because the mirror or dressing room the customer wanted to use was already in use by another customer. Its silly but the customers choose one and if they can't use it they won't use a different one. If you pay close attention right before the purple broken heart appears above their head they will let you know why with either a green mirror or green dressing room above their head.

jstylz69
10-28-13, 06:52 PM
Ur usually happens when there are a lot of shoppers in your boutique. Whatever the reason though the customer will let you know with the bubble over their head.

maguar
10-29-13, 03:40 AM
Closing this thread as there are other more recent threads dealing with broken hearts.