PDA

View Full Version : Pricing out of sync

captmiddy
07-28-11, 12:56 PM
Why are the android users being punished because you all can't give us constructible items? The tool shed used to cost a couple hundred thousand coins, it now costs 40 gems, which is insane. Yet on the iOS side they can get this for just a few coins if their friends will send them free construction pieces. How does this make sense? This is true for all the constructible items, they suddenly went way up in price on the Android side. So lets list again the features on Farm Story that Android doesn't have and iOS does.

-Constructible Items
-Experience/Coins per Neighbor Visit
-Ability to start planting a field and to post messages or accept gifts without the application going crazy
-Ability to visit people who posted on neighbors walls
-Ability to integrate with facebook

I am sure there are other features that we don't get, but now not only do we not get the features we get punished for using Android instead of iOS. I keep thinking I might buy some gems but I won't do it while I am being punished for using Android.

Is there any chance we are going to see these features? Or the prices fixed on the items that were considered basic decorating items in the past?

Phthon
07-28-11, 01:29 PM
This has been addressed several times. The constructibles are available on Android in Zoo and in City Story. They are working on releasing them for android. Just be patient because they are coming.

captmiddy
07-28-11, 02:01 PM
I did find some of the other posts that say this is coming, which is nice. Still leaves 4 or 5 other issues that make it unbalanced. I just got an update to RS today and it has some new 'features' and an 'annoyance' (bouncing stars :( ) so that is nice. At the end of it all though the fact still remains that the changes were made only to Android users to pay gems for these items. On iOS you only pay gems if you don't want to wait on neighbors to send parts. So while the intention may not have been to punish the Android users, it certainly starts to feel that way.