PDA

View Full Version : Food disappearing

terramat
07-28-11, 10:55 AM
I don't know if this has already been brought up somewhere else. I did look around, but didn't see a topic.

So anyways, I served over 12,000 cups of Earl Gray tea, and about the same in pumpkin pies, and ton of canollis (I had my door shut while cooking for 2 days). I open the door and in less than a minute they were gone. :confused: I got the money for it but that just went super fast. Assuming it's a glitch, but thought I'd ask, is anyone having the same issue?

redbites
07-28-11, 11:40 AM
I have the same issue!! If you don't want that to happen then once you open your door continue playing for 10 minutes and your food should start to sell at the regular pace

terramat
07-28-11, 12:50 PM
Oh I was playing, but all the food was gone! LOL It was the weirdest thing. So now I am cooking again and had to shut the door. :(

bearisweet
07-29-11, 12:10 AM
Happened to me to. Could it have something to do with upgrades & updates? I noticed it happened when I started to bake after my phone was off.

ariesblu
08-01-11, 03:38 AM
That actually happened to me just now. I had my door blocked and was saving up for days, and then I finally unblock my door, out of nowhere bs restarts, and then I somehow made almost 2 million in less than sixty seconds. So annoying!

sterlingempire
08-01-11, 04:17 AM
Yes. I just went out of BS to check my e-mail, next thing I know all of my food is gone! I took like, what, a week saving up different foods? Most of them, 2 days at a time!

joyirene
08-01-11, 05:41 AM
That doesn't sound like a problem to me. All my counters are way to full on bs I have like 150,000 of a few things and it never gets eaten! Restaurant is always clear every morning and bs uses to go faster, but something happened after an update and now money comes way slower =\

joyirene
08-01-11, 09:18 AM
Is there a way to MAKE your counters clear for instant money? I probably have 10,000,000 worth of food and I barely get 200,000 each day!