PDA

View Full Version : Sync and Notifications problem - Android

WDCakes
07-28-11, 09:07 AM
I have an Android phone. Lately I've been having trouble with my sync I guess. I don't get notifications of messages, or tips any more. My tables appear empty but my messages say "full". When I restart my phone, the tips appear. Any way to fix this on my end? I'm missing tips :(

kooky panda
07-28-11, 09:20 AM
since you are having the notification issues, you may want to delete the game and re download it from the app store.
You will not lose your progress your game is saved on team lavas servers.

If this does not fix the problem... let us know.

WDCakes
07-28-11, 09:26 AM
Ooh. That's scary. So if I delete it, then re-install it, everything will be there?

kooky panda
07-28-11, 09:31 AM
Ooh. That's scary. So if I delete it, then re-install it, everything will be there?

Oh yes you will still have your game. Kooky promises!!!
That is why when you get a new phone or device you have to transfer your game.

WDCakes
07-28-11, 09:59 AM
Re-installed and everything is there like you promised! We'll see if it fixed the problem. Tips were on the table when I opened the newly downloaded BS! Thanks Kooky!

kooky panda
07-28-11, 10:39 AM
Re-installed and everything is there like you promised! We'll see if it fixed the problem. Tips were on the table when I opened the newly downloaded BS! Thanks Kooky!
yeah!!! I know it was scary first time I had to re download .

WDCakes
07-28-11, 12:02 PM
I am now getting notifications about new message on my wall, "left tips". I am still not getting "you have tips pick them up now", and the tips are not on my table. When I re-start my phone, they are there. I have checked my setings for notifications and all boxes are checked. Adroid user.

kooky panda
07-28-11, 12:22 PM
You checked notifications under the settings in your phone and also check settings in the game itself? In the game settings have a food ready and tips received notification.

WDCakes
07-28-11, 12:25 PM
Yes, I've checked everywhere. All the boxes on the game for notification are checked. It's weird because it worked perfectly up until a few days ago. I thought maybe it was a sync problem, but it's only affecting my tips appearing, and tips notification.

kooky panda
07-28-11, 12:27 PM
OKay probably now you may want to shoot an email to support@teamlava.com to go ahead and have them look at your game.
Tell them that you did delete and redown load the game.

In the meantime keep watching the thread for more suggestions.
I will try and go flag an android member down to come over . See if they have any other suggestions.

greygull
07-28-11, 02:47 PM
I've been hearing of notification problems with Android. I don't use them, so I don't know. Have you tried leaving your place for a minute or two, like by visiting a neighbor, then coming back to see if your tips appear? That usually works for me. And I know RS is having display problems, maybe the tips is a Bakery display problem?