PDA

View Full Version : lossing all my display clothes

jan_1984
07-28-11, 01:50 AM
lossing all my display clothes, & this is the second time happen. i spend my time to order those items & its all gone w/o somebody buying

Char1iey
07-29-11, 04:07 PM
It has happened to me too.

Rachael98
07-29-11, 04:10 PM
Try blocking the Cash Register rather than the door (I'm assuming you blocked the door). A few of us on the Forums are trying to make a theory; I don't think we're quite there yet:D!

darkcouture
07-29-11, 04:50 PM
I block the door, I only ever had all my inventory disappear once (when I first installed so I was like lvl 2, lol) but I've not had it happen since, it happened to my friend as well, he blocked his door, but it only happened once. Go figure, who knows. Maybe the oft-mentioned gnomes are stealing them ;)

Rachael98
07-29-11, 04:56 PM
Gnomes get blamed for everything these days:p.

doraleemartin
08-02-11, 09:58 AM
I have been losing my clothes by the rack for 3 days. I just started the game a few days ago. Mostly it's the 1 minute items. I thought there was a rouge thief built into the system. They disappear whenever i turn my back. I load the racks/tables, go place another order and..poof! they are gone. It is very frutrating to loose what you have worked on for hours. I don't know if I am getting coins or not. I have also been notified that an order has expired..an order that was placed 3 orders ago. I have a new iphone 3. Fun, but frustrating.

kooky panda
08-02-11, 10:03 AM
I have been losing my clothes by the rack for 3 days. I just started the game a few days ago. Mostly it's the 1 minute items. I thought there was a rouge thief built into the system. They disappear whenever i turn my back. I load the racks/tables, go place another order and..poof! they are gone. It is very frutrating to loose what you have worked on for hours. I don't know if I am getting coins or not. I have also been notified that an order has expired..an order that was placed 3 orders ago. I have a new iphone 3. Fun, but frustrating.

You should be getting the coins. you may want to keep an eye on that. The short term items do sell really fast. Tables items also seem to sell faster than rack items. As you advance levels you will gain for slots for the clothes.
I do not understand your expired question. If you are running short term items, they will expire within the time it takes to make them.
For example 15 minute item will expire if you do not place on rack or table within 15 minutes.

kooky panda
08-02-11, 10:46 AM
Are you placing all short term items? These do seem to sell really fast. It also depends on your level too. When I first started, I had to keep blocking my register at night because my clothes would not last for 8 hours. As I got on higher levels , I received more slots and now I am running 1 day items at different times, and I have not had to close up my shop.

kimsi23
08-02-11, 12:56 PM
This has happened to me several times. This week it has happened 3 times in a row. I close my store to stock up all my items - which takes a couple of days. I stock both long period items and short period items. I open the store up, it glitches or freezes and closes. I go back in to the store not more than a minute later and I make $100,000 or so but every single one of my items is gone. It is extremely frustrating, even though I get money for the items. It takes the fun out of it because I don't want to spend all this time building inventory, open the store and poof it's gone -- only to have to start all over again. I've decided to take a break from the game because of this. The point of the game is to enjoy it, and this just saps the enjoyment right out of it for me.

kooky panda
08-02-11, 12:58 PM
This has happened to me several times. This week it has happened 3 times in a row. I close my store to stock up all my items - which takes a couple of days. I stock both long period items and short period items. I open the store up, it glitches or freezes and closes. I go back in to the store not more than a minute later and I make $100,000 or so but every single one of my items is gone. It is extremely frustrating, even though I get money for the items. It takes the fun out of it because I don't want to spend all this time building inventory, open the store and poof it's gone -- only to have to start all over again. I've decided to take a break from the game because of this. The point of the game is to enjoy it, and this just saps the enjoyment right out of it for me.

With the freezing and glitches, have you tried to delete the game and re download it? I have had to do this a couple of times on my games, when having issues.

sissy8
08-02-11, 12:59 PM
it happened to me to, now i have a shop in a shop, so when i open the door the damage is marginal(is that english?):rolleyes:

kooky panda
08-02-11, 01:01 PM
it happened to me to, now i have a shop in a shop, so when i open the door the damage is marginal(is that english?):rolleyes:

What is a shop in a shop? lol

sissy8
08-02-11, 01:19 PM
you make a little area where the clothes are sold the rest is just for tipping:o

kooky panda
08-02-11, 01:28 PM
you make a little area where the clothes are sold the rest is just for tipping:o
smart move!!

kimsi23
08-02-11, 01:34 PM
Yup, I tried that too. It didn't help. Thanks for the suggestion though! :-)

kooky panda
08-02-11, 01:38 PM

what device on you playing on? If an older idevice it may be a memory issue with the freezing.

Here is a thread where they are discussing freezing issues.
May or May not help.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13495-Why-is-this-game-getting-worse-each-update&p=99044#post99044

kimsi23
08-02-11, 01:54 PM
Thanks again. I have an ipod and I actually have rebooted etc, like suggested in the thread at different times. It's helped for freezing issues, but not this inventory problem.

The problem is that it doesn't always freeze before it "takes" out all my inventory. I can close the game after I've restocked and to my bakery or farm story -- come back maybe 15 minutes to 1/2 hour later and the inventory is gone. Some of the times are in the 1000's when I leave, and no item is stocked at less than 500....

I think it's more related to having the store closed (blocked door). This used to happen to me in bakery story whenever I closed to restock. Now my bakery is always open because I have built up tons of inventory and have a schedule down for restocking.

The thing with fashion story is that it's very hard to build up inventory and then keep up with restocking it while your store is open. It's not as easy to time etc, and it drives me nuts when my heart level starts falling so I have to close the store or see that level nosedive. (I know, I am a little compulsive...)

what device on you playing on? If an older idevice it may be a memory issue with the freezing.

Here is a thread where they are discussing freezing issues.
May or May not help.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13495-Why-is-this-game-getting-worse-each-update&p=99044#post99044

kooky panda
08-02-11, 02:01 PM
Thanks again. I have an ipod and I actually have rebooted etc, like suggested in the thread at different times. It's helped for freezing issues, but not this inventory problem.

The problem is that it doesn't always freeze before it "takes" out all my inventory. I can close the game after I've restocked and to my bakery or farm story -- come back maybe 15 minutes to 1/2 hour later and the inventory is gone. Some of the times are in the 1000's when I leave, and no item is stocked at less than 500....

I think it's more related to having the store closed (blocked door). This used to happen to me in bakery story whenever I closed to restock. Now my bakery is always open because I have built up tons of inventory and have a schedule down for restocking.

The thing with fashion story is that it's very hard to build up inventory and then keep up with restocking it while your store is open. It's not as easy to time etc, and it drives me nuts when my heart level starts falling so I have to close the store or see that level nosedive. (I know, I am a little compulsive...)

Are you blocking your door when you close? I have heard that blocking door can cause this. If you are try blocking cash registers instead .
I know when I first started, I would sell between 800- 1000 items per hour.

sissy8
08-02-11, 02:23 PM

yes it works, keep sure you keep everything closed just a little shopping area is enough:rolleyes:

kiwigirl1
08-02-11, 09:48 PM
I t happened to me for the 1st time today,I've had the doors blocked for a couple of days to stock up on everything after a store redecoration,I opened the store up (its full of long period items,4000 plus items on each hanger/table)the game freezes & when I go back in most of the stock has gone & I have to close up again to stock up.Very annoying!!

kooky panda
08-03-11, 03:31 AM
I t happened to me for the 1st time today,I've had the doors blocked for a couple of days to stock up on everything after a store redecoration,I opened the store up (its full of long period items,4000 plus items on each hanger/table)the game freezes & when I go back in most of the stock has gone & I have to close up again to stock up.Very annoying!!

Try to block your cash register , not your door .

wilbarb
08-04-11, 05:05 PM
I just posted that issue with the clothes that expire, even though I had already collected and placed on racks and when I go back to my game 2 hrs later, they are back in the catalog expired!!! I don't know what is going on, but I refuse to use my gems to save orders that I had collected hrs ago

jen1974
08-07-11, 03:20 PM
I lost all my clothes today. I have 40 tables/racks with an average of 5500 items on each for a total of 220,000 items. It took days to build that up and it was ALL gone in 30 minutes. Very very frustrating!! Not the first time either. Not a fun way to play. I think am done w/the game.