PDA

View Full Version : Increase in Cyber Bullying

pp84
07-27-11, 11:19 PM
Hi guys,

Today when I was playing fashion story , I got messages from two of my neighbors that they were being bulied by a 10 year old kid and asked me to help them. When i went to their wall i saw that it was spammed with swears, coarse language and mean words . The other neighbor s wall was filled with one kind of the message from the same cyber bully. She had spammed it so much that all the beautiful messages my neighbor liked and had saved from weeks before got erased!!

One of my nbrs was so distraught and upset that I'm sure she would be crying at the other end. When we went to the bully s wall and told her that we would be taking screen shots and sending it to team lava and her reaction was " I don't care ". These kind of incidents are happening so often that it takes the fun out of the game for other
Players. It's really disturbing to see such a rapid increase in cyber bullying 

trenae
07-28-11, 09:59 AM
The best way to handle it is to email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). In your email you should include your Storm8 ID (the player that is emailing the complaint/having the issue ID), the Storm8 ID of the player posting those messages (or if on your wall - let TeamLava Support know they are on your wall), a description of the nature of comments, and screen shots if possible. You may also want to include the player leaving spam/rude comments is 10 years old, the minimum age allowed to be playing these games is 14.

Phthon
07-28-11, 11:38 AM
Also, don't reply to the bullies. I know that is the first gut response, but they will then always have a link back to you. just do like trenae says and report it.

Don't take these things personally. Unless you actually know the person this is just some ill-bred, bored kid who has nothing better to do.

pp84
07-28-11, 04:40 PM
Yeah you guys are right. But I really hope we get a block button soon .

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:51 PM
i sooooooooooooooooooooo agree with you.
Last week was unbelievable. Over 25 PPL were posting: DEMAND A BLOCK BUTTON or EMAIL SUPPORT@TEAMLAVA.COM.
It was a nightmare.
Btw I WISH THERE WAS A BLOCK BUTTON
WE CANT IGNORE CYBER BULLYING!