PDA

View Full Version : Mr F

Dreathor
09-24-10, 05:48 AM
I love the new update. You have shown us that it is possible to have a larger city size which adds more believability to the game which is what I have been hoping to get for quite a while now, even though I don't have the 19@19 upgrade yet.
I have been reading these forums for a while now and I see that you have implemented a few suggestions people have jaded here, including the above mentioned and human hospital etc. due to this I feel that my words will not be meat by deaf ears.

I am very close to the point now that I see you updating this game with features people ask for, where I would like to dip in and collect some rare buildings. I would prefer to do this via the magic box although I won't be using that until the prices are lowered or items that you can buy with regular city cash are taken out of it. If this doesn't happen I may take the regular city cash items but feel the magic box is n RL cash risk which does not make much sense as I can't get a competitive advantage over any other players so I hope you act more generously on this feature. I would then be happy to spend city cash on this game.

thank you for a great product, I can only wait and see if this will change and which point I will spend a little on this game as a thank you, you really do deserve it for listening to your clients!

I like where this game is going, I wish all the best for your companies future progress!