PDA

View Full Version : Id: & botique name

islandgyrl_8081
07-27-11, 12:01 PM
Hi guys,
I am very disppointed. Somehow, I had to reinstall fs back onto my android touch. I was almost reaching level, 20 already had a botique name and id. I was highly into keeping up and expanding my botique. Now with fs re installed, It takes me back to level 1 where we all begin to start. Ive put in a lot of time to maintain my botique and now I cant access my aaccount. Please help!!!!!!

kooky panda
07-27-11, 12:23 PM
delete the game and go back to the app store(marketplace and re down load the game.) as long as you are re downloading into the same android, your exisiting game should show up.

If not, you will need to email support@teamlava.com for help finding your old game.

islandgyrl_8081
07-27-11, 01:50 PM
Aww man, I just screwed up. I havnt quite finished my story, usually whatever applications I download to my pphone automacally saves on to my memory card so that if n e thing happends to my phone I am able to stick that memory card into my new phone and is able to automatically retrieve my applications to my new phone. Unfortunately I got a new warrenty touch. I then put my memory card and sim card into new phone. Now I guess because of slow connections slowly but surely my applications staryed to sync into my new phone. Because it took a while I started to think that my fashion story was not gng to download so I went on and downloaded it to my new phone fr the market. Unfortumately brought me back to square one again. And when I went bac to my memory card settings to check if fs was sabed it did not show. I still can view my botique under my name and id its of course active obviously. Is there aome kind of login and password link to take me into my account? It is a bummer!

kooky panda
07-27-11, 01:56 PM
Aww man, I just screwed up. I havnt quite finished my story, usually whatever applications I download to my pphone automacally saves on to my memory card so that if n e thing happends to my phone I am able to stick that memory card into my new phone and is able to automatically retrieve my applications to my new phone. Unfortunately I got a new warrenty touch. I then put my memory card and sim card into new phone. Now I guess because of slow connections slowly but surely my applications staryed to sync into my new phone. Because it took a while I started to think that my fashion story was not gng to download so I went on and downloaded it to my new phone fr the market. Unfortumately brought me back to square one again. And when I went bac to my memory card settings to check if fs was sabed it did not show. I still can view my botique under my name and id its of course active obviously. Is there aome kind of login and password link to take me into my account? It is a bummer!

The game is saved on team lavas servers, not on your phone or memory card. What you will have to do is transfer your game from your old touch to your new phone. since you have an android, you will need to contact support@teamlava.com to have them make the transfer.
give them your storm ID number.
Just keep the new start over game in your new phone, but do NOT set up a new storm Id number.

yanny7
07-27-11, 08:29 PM
did you create a storm 8 ID with password? if so, you may download petslive or imobster, play it for like couple of minutes (this will allow you to go to setting and transfer your storm8 ID into your current device, just select transfer---> new device---> enter your ID and password, and your boutique should be back.

islandgyrl_8081
07-28-11, 06:27 PM
i got hooked to fashion story right, and I was so bummed out that my account somehow disappeared but yes I did email server my id and stuff and they hlped me send it on to my new phone:) I am stoked back oin bsiness yay!! Lol thx guys

kooky panda
07-28-11, 06:33 PM
i got hooked to fashion story right, and I was so bummed out that my account somehow disappeared but yes I did email server my id and stuff and they hlped me send it on to my new phone:) I am stoked back oin bsiness yay!! Lol thx guys
Yeah!!!!!! Thanks foe letting us know. You are ready to go for tomorrow's updates!!!!