PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Moment

bigbux3
07-27-11, 11:11 AM
Hey Forum People!!
The big question is: What is your most embarrassing moment? This can be within the forums, or outside in the terrible real world. Either way, POST

xokay
07-27-11, 11:18 AM
Umm one time I was shopping when I ran into the parents and sister of a friend of mine who I hadn't really met before. We talked for a few minutes, I went to check out, and his mother really haughtily told me that I had a coat hanger on my coat, as his younger sister practically collapsed on the floor laughing at me. Somehow, when I'd taken my coat out of the closet at home, a hanger was still in it, fully put through both arms. It was essentially like I myself was hung on a coat hanger. Mortifying.

kooky panda
07-27-11, 11:28 AM
OHHH so many too choose from ....

Okay one of the first moments for me was when I was in college. I came from an average income family, but at School(GO LONGHORNS)
I wanted to break into the rich elite group of girls(you know the ones I am talking about).
At the last minute I was invited to the most populars girls sisters wedding shower.
Well I did not have much money but wanted to get a really expensive gift. I was at a garage sale and saw a set in a box of really expensive candles that were in crystal bowls. they were only 10.00. I open the box quickly and they looked like they had never been used.
Perfect!!! I wrapped them. When the girl opened the box everyone was so impressed of the gift I gave until she took them out and the bottom one has already been used.:eek::eek::eek:

bigbux3
07-27-11, 11:46 AM
Wow, are those embarrassing or what?

kooky panda
07-28-11, 06:35 AM
A few years ago we sold our house and bought a new one. On moving day I decided to order pizza for everyone.
I went online to my account and placed the order. Well about hour later no pizza. Everyone was starving.. I was mad so I called to check on the status and they said sorry but we show that it was delivered 30 minutes ago.
Well I told them well we do not have it(with a stern voice)...he said well we show it was delivered to Kessler cove...
Oops that was my old address I forgot to change my saved home address in my account.

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 10:12 AM
Haha!! Lol!!!!

kooky panda
08-02-11, 10:22 AM
Haha!! Lol!!!!
yeah funny now, not then..lol

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 12:50 PM
Yeah... If i were in any of these situations I would be embarrassed, but you look back and laugh :)

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 07:25 AM
I was taking judo lessons when I was younger and had to let one rip but was holding it in. Well it was my turn to get thrown and when I hit the mat it forced the gas out and it was not a quiet one. Thankfully it wasn't a smelly one.

shakiba
08-07-11, 08:26 AM
mine's a secret! i happened in grade 1. Wait, now that i'm thinking about it, there were 2 embarassing moments in grade 1!

bigbux3
10-21-11, 09:20 PM
This thread wasnt too popular. I dont remember who requested it... maybe I should make it a forum game!

sterlingempire
10-22-11, 04:52 AM
Mog did. BUT...

Is this a disguised attempt to bring this thread back up by bumping it? ;) Yes you should make it a forum game.

bletchingdon
10-22-11, 11:00 AM
When I was 7 my trousers fell down in Tesco and my teacher happened to be in Tesco to laugh at me

lesleypsg1
10-22-11, 11:03 AM
When I was 7 my trousers fell down in Tesco and my teacher happened to be in Tesco to laugh at me

Your teacher laughed at you? Obviously an unqualified jerk who should never been allowed to teach kids

lesleypsg1
10-22-11, 11:07 AM
OHHH so many too choose from ....

Okay one of the first moments for me was when I was in college. I came from an average income family, but at School(GO LONGHORNS)
I wanted to break into the rich elite group of girls(you know the ones I am talking about).
At the last minute I was invited to the most populars girls sisters wedding shower.
Well I did not have much money but wanted to get a really expensive gift. I was at a garage sale and saw a set in a box of really expensive candles that were in crystal bowls. they were only 10.00. I open the box quickly and they looked like they had never been used.
Perfect!!! I wrapped them. When the girl opened the box everyone was so impressed of the gift I gave until she took them out and the bottom one has already been used.:eek::eek::eek:

Awesome...should've covered with...it's a good luck tradition when giving candles or some similar nonsense. You know, like if you give a purse or wallet as a gift you need to put $ in it so it'll always have $ in it. Still, nice one!