PDA

View Full Version : Stars and Coins Popping Out!

tesive
07-27-11, 08:20 AM
I'm on the Android platform and updated my Restaurant and Bakery games yesterday. When clicking to finish and serve the food items, I get these stars that pop out and I either have to click on them for them to update my totals or wait a while and they'll disappear and populate the money and experience eventually (sometimes losing one or two in the process). It also happens when I accept tips.

Does this really add anything to the game experience? I find it very annoying to waste even more time that I could be using to do other things, like gifting and tipping my neighbors which takes forever as it is. I'd really like to see an upgrade that makes this faster and more efficient, since I have lovely neighbors who spend a great deal of time doing the same and I want to get to them all.

Could someone please tell me if this is a glitch on Android or if it is a permanent upgrade?

Thanks.

xokay
07-27-11, 08:24 AM
It's a permanent upgrade. Despite protests, TL has updated most games with it. Sadly, there's no way that I know of of installing an older version of the games again, so we're stuck with it until (if ever) they decide to remove the feature. :(

kooky panda
07-27-11, 08:30 AM
One piece of advise on these stars, be careful tapping them to pick them up, if you go too fast, you may clear off tables by accident.
(yes about 5 times for me now.)

tesive
07-27-11, 08:41 AM
Well great. I'm sorry TL, but this is really frustrating. I hope they get enough complaints they decide to remove this "feature." :)

kooky panda
07-27-11, 08:47 AM
Idevice users have made numerous requests for this be removed. nothing yet.

tesive
07-27-11, 09:34 AM
I just don't even understand why this would be considered a good thing. All it makes me think, is that TL wants me to spend more time, with less return on investment. THAT is very disheartening to me. I already feel they are more concerned with how many gems are purchased than giving gamers what they suggest...and the suggestions are good! I understand they need to make money to continue support and upgrades, and I support that...but seriously, the cost is pretty high on gems.