PDA

View Full Version : Bought cash register - remains unmanned!?

gczilla
07-27-11, 06:43 AM
I bought a 40.000 cash register as I believed to be able to serve more customers and make more money with two cash registers... However, it just sits there unmanned!?

Why is this?

...and if I chose to sell this semi-useless item; how much of my 40.000 will I get back from the sale? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

xokay
07-27-11, 07:00 AM
For whatever reason, I believe that only Fashion Story allows you to have more than one cash register in use. It's too bad, really. I'm sorry you feel you've been *****ed out of coins, but I think only 10% of your coins will be returned. You can sell it, or store it in case you want to redecorate sometime later on.

gczilla
07-27-11, 07:07 AM
that is an incredibly annoying and useless feature if so... :(

Thanx for answering :)

tesive
07-27-11, 08:04 AM
I use the Android platform, and I have 3 cash registers going at once and all are being used by customers. I had the problem that gczilla had, but I just kept moving and rotating the registers until I got a person to show up....then they worked fine. I think the key is to be certain there's enough room for customers to get up to the register and also for there to be room enough for the person to stand behind it. Rotation seems important, too, somehow...not sure why. I hope this helps you. Selling the register will get you next to nothing in return, so I'd try this if I were you. :) Best wishes.

kooky panda
07-27-11, 08:18 AM
I use the Android platform, and I have 3 cash registers going at once and all are being used by customers. I had the problem that gczilla had, but I just kept moving and rotating the registers until I got a person to show up....then they worked fine. I think the key is to be certain there's enough room for customers to get up to the register and also for there to be room enough for the person to stand behind it. Rotation seems important, too, somehow...not sure why. I hope this helps you. Selling the register will get you next to nothing in return, so I'd try this if I were you. :) Best wishes.

Are you talking about fashion story or bakery story?

tesive
07-27-11, 08:23 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry....didn't check which forum I was on. Yes, this happens in Fashion Story. Sorry, again.