PDA

View Full Version : Transfer my bakery thats on my android cell to itouch?

0face
07-26-11, 04:59 AM
The itouch has an existing bakery I made to see if it was my phone or game. That bakery has 0 issues and is smooth/fast.

I've been having a lot of bugs and performance issues on my Android and now that I upgraded the game and bought gems and expanded my bakery and put more things into it the game has even more problems.

The problems before were small and tolerable(UI problems/sync issues). But now I can open up my game, cook something, prepare it, go to cook the same thing on the next oven and it unexpectedly closes.

I'd like to actually PLAY this game that I just PAID for.

Rachael98
07-26-11, 05:16 AM
To transfer involving a Droid device, please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). They will assist you. Include your game level, ID, the ID for the old device and the UDID for the new one. To find UDIDs, see this document (http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid).

0face
07-26-11, 10:28 AM
Thanks so much Rachael...I wish support was as helpful. I have yet to get a response in 2 weeks.

I'm going to update my Ally to Froyo 2.2.1 and see if root access helps. I hear it speeds up phones.

If not back to the iTouch I go

kooky panda
07-26-11, 10:37 AM
Thanks so much Rachael...I wish support was as helpful. I have yet to get a response in 2 weeks.

I'm going to update my Ally to Froyo 2.2.1 and see if root access helps. I hear it speeds up phones.

If not back to the iTouch I go

If support has not gotten back to you and it has been 2 weeks, I would reply to the automatic email they sent with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.

0face
07-26-11, 11:47 AM
If support has not gotten back to you and it has been 2 weeks, I would reply to the automatic email they sent with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.

Thanks...I'll do that when I get home.