PDA

View Full Version : Recover or Abandon Contracts

joyeln
07-25-11, 09:54 PM
I started an 8 hour contract on my 9 factories last night. When they were ready to be collected, I did so. I then went to work and when I came back to play more tonight I find that my 9 factories have expired contracts. What in the world?! Why should someone start any contracts?! I don't have the cash to recover all 9.
Please fix!!

LanokaHarbor
07-25-11, 10:28 PM
I noticed today that City Story was force closing a lot. Perhaps the unfortunate timing of when you collected versus an out of sync versus whatever they were doing today caused your loss.

I know it can be frustrating to lose an eight hour contract. The worse case scenario you will face is having to slowly build up your coins again to afford to redo your eight hour contracts. I am sure you are upset, but nothing is ever perfect.

I know you won't believe this now, but in the grander scheme of things, it's a small price and perhaps a setback of a day or two.

Sorry you had this happen but I hope you will still continue to play despite this experience.

cast1532
07-25-11, 11:25 PM
I think this happens when you collect the contracts too fast and it didn't catch up with server and this caused the expired contacts. This happened to me quite a few times. It's never a good idea to use cash/gems to recover hour times.

Sorry.