PDA

View Full Version : Not notifying me! ;(

momma0f3
07-25-11, 05:39 PM
This game does not notify me when my items are ready! ;( PLEASE FIX! (Along with the individual gift giving)! Thanks!

kooky panda
07-25-11, 05:43 PM
I play on iphone. when this happens to me, I reset the nofications in my settings. I turn them off, then restart my phone and then turn them back on. That seems to always work for me, unless it is over all team lava problem .

If you install a new software update on your device, or down any updates from app store, it can
mess up your notifications.

ariesblu
07-26-11, 02:12 AM
This game does not notify me when my items are ready! ;( PLEASE FIX! (Along with the individual gift giving)! Thanks!
Are you on Android or Iphone? Though it sounds like Android...

If that's the case, notifications have never worked on the android platform since its inception, and the new update is what brought the single-gifting issue. As of now TL has been unable to fix the issue, but there's always hope, right?

Rachael98
07-26-11, 06:01 AM
Are you on Android or Iphone? Though it sounds like Android...

If that's the case, notifications have never worked on the android platform since its inception, and the new update is what brought the single-gifting issue. As of now TL has been unable to fix the issue, but there's always hope, right?

There's always hope. Hopefully they'll find a fix at some point.

bakeryswagger
08-03-11, 11:01 AM
So, there will never be notifications for Android users? I am not getting them for fashion story, or city story... I get them for Bakery Story though? Notifications would be nice, the more interactive a game is with me, the more I am willing to BUY money, gems, and whatever else might $COST$ me anything :D

AngelGirl2003
08-03-11, 06:18 PM
I hope they fix the notifications for Fashion Story on the andriod phones, because it s driving me nutzzz, lol

lillypudding07
08-05-11, 07:40 AM
I love all the teamlava game on Android. I have a ll 6t games from them on my Droid 2 global. Bakery story and resturant story i get notifactions. but fashion, city, zoo and farm story i dont. i loose lots of coins due to this. teamlava told me it could be my phone setting. cant be if 2 out of 6 games i get notified. teamlava needs to fix this asap.

popgunsmom
08-06-11, 05:41 AM
I vote for fixing android notifications! I have bs, fs, and cs. Bs is the only one that ever notified, but since last maintenance, I don't get bs notifications either now! :'(

kooky panda
08-06-11, 07:52 AM
The notifications are working for some players and not others. Also this is not just an andoid issue. There are also some idevice players that are not getting the nofications either.
This has been reported and TL is looking into this problem. When I lost mine on Farm, I would use the alarm clock on my iphone and set it to remind me when my crops where ready.
I like to nofications, but at least I had somekind of reminder.

I am sure they will get this fixed soon.

prncsslc
08-06-11, 05:52 PM
I also have an android 2 global and I'm NOT receiving. Notifications either on fashion story and its really making me mad cuz I lose money TL needs to really put all their people on this. Its aggravating

tesive
08-07-11, 05:08 PM
I'm glad I found this issue. I was about to post it again. I have the same problem on my Droid X. Always has been this way since loading FS. BS and RS notify just fine. There's so much that's awesome with these games, I hate to gripe about the short-comings, but some things can't be ignored. I hope they fix soon.

popgunsmom
08-07-11, 09:39 PM
There's so much that's awesome with these games, I hate to gripe about the short-comings, but some things can't be ignored. I hope they fix soon.

Nicely said! I agree and for an update, my BS notifications are back!

kooky panda
08-08-11, 04:40 AM
Nicely said! I agree and for an update, my BS notifications are back!
Oh great. did you do anything like redownloading?? or did they just come back on their own??

popgunsmom
08-08-11, 04:36 PM
Oh great. did you do anything like redownloading?? or did they just come back on their own??

...came back on their own! :)

SacredSeaMonkey
08-19-11, 11:43 PM
I am too also not receiving any notifications from Fashion Story even though I do get notifications from Bakery and Restaurant Story.

ariesblu
08-20-11, 10:56 PM
I am too also not receiving any notifications from Fashion Story even though I do get notifications from Bakery and Restaurant Story.
If you're on Android, they've never worked for that game, and there's no telling when they will, if they ever will. Three out of the five tl I play don't have working notifications, and two of them never did!

swiep07
08-21-11, 02:06 AM
They only work on BS and RS for me.
never on Fashion story and zoo story.
And I got them on Farm story first, but it stopped... :(
I know they are working on it but it frustrates quite a lot. Especially on fashion story, because it's hard to get a full shop.

sweetie_bug
08-23-11, 04:18 PM
K. I'll try the turn off notifications, reboot phone, turn on notifications.

kooky panda
08-23-11, 04:22 PM
sometimes when I lose mine, I delete the game and redown it from the app store. I have gotten them back. ( nightclub, farm and fashion) I am iphone 4.
My nbr tried on farm today but did not get hers back.

I also downloaded a free timer from the app store as a back-up so when I lose mine, I can at least be notified..

ariesblu
08-23-11, 11:35 PM
sometimes when I lose mine, I delete the game and redown it from the app store. I have gotten them back. ( nightclub, farm and fashion) I am iphone 4.
My nbr tried on farm today but did not get hers back.

I also downloaded a free timer from the app store as a back-up so when I lose mine, I can at least be notified..
To be fair, I play a lot of tl games and when I do, it's not always of the same time. So I do not always cook three hour foods together, or one day foods at the same time, etc. I would just rather have the notifications the games say they have. Doing otherwise is too much work anyway. I do not want a timer or alarm (which I use mainly to wake up in the morning) to go off in class, at work, etc. At the same time, I've been without notifications on farm story for five months, so if I had to go a timer or whatever for another five or that game, plus fashion, plus city, etc, that would be over****.

kells81
09-07-11, 08:59 AM
I suddenly dont get updates anymore so keep losing stock. I play on the ipod and have never had problems in the past. do I need to do somthing or will they come back?

kells81
09-07-11, 09:01 AM
sorry I meant that I no longer receive notifictions!

kooky panda
09-07-11, 09:38 AM
I suddenly dont get updates anymore so keep losing stock. I play on the ipod and have never had problems in the past. do I need to do somthing or will they come back?

The notifications can come and go. When I lose mine, I do go and check to make sure my settings are turned on in the game and in my device notifications settings.
If they are, nothing for you to do. I do use a timer application to keep track of my items, when I lose mine.

daqueens99
09-08-11, 10:43 AM
I have an android and I still dont get notifications and I didnt get the update for the preppy outfit. I only saw it when i went to lv 37 and i dont have it in the catalog. htc evo 4g

kooky panda
09-08-11, 10:52 AM
So it was in your catalog and now it is gone?(preppy outfit)