PDA

View Full Version : Says Gems are on sale but they are not?

aeiownu
07-25-11, 03:27 PM
When I launch the game I get a message saying gems are 30% off but it will not let me click the gem icon in my store to purchase them. If I try to just purchase something I don't have enough gems for it comes up for me to buy them but at regular price. Any ideas? I'd like to purchase some while they are on sale, thanks.

kooky panda
07-25-11, 03:36 PM
I play on iphone 4 and sometimes I click the gem icon and it will not go to the store. I think it is a itunes issue.
I usually wait a little(and restart my phone). then I can go back and it works.

Also make sure you do not have any settings set in your device that restrict in game purchases.

aeiownu
07-25-11, 04:35 PM
Thanks, it seems to have been this way for several days but I didn't really care because gems were not 30% off. I'm on an Ipod Touch 4th gen. I've restarted it twice today, I can buy gems on sale in other games, I just bought some in fashion story today. Also... you know how in the story games when gems, cash etc. are on sale it has the sale sign on the gems on your main screen, that is also not there. Only reason I even know they are SUPPOSED to be on sale is that I keep getting the pop up about it when I launch the game, thanks for your response, I wish I could get it worked out by team lava so I could purchase my gems, been waiting for them to go on sale and now it looks like I will probably miss my chance.

kooky panda
07-25-11, 04:40 PM
if in your other games you can purchase might be a problem in this game.

you can email support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game.

good luck..... I also hope after fixed you get the 40% off sale.

aeiownu
07-25-11, 11:03 PM
lol thank you very much, just in case anyone sees this that has the same problem I was able to fix this myself by deleting the app and redownloading it. I can also get the drink machines and other machines after doing this, YAY :)

cast1532
07-25-11, 11:34 PM
Usually, when this happens to me, I delete the app from the multitasking bar and the problem is solved.

Glad you sorted it out.

GroupMagma
07-25-11, 11:51 PM
lol thank you very much, just in case anyone sees this that has the same problem I was able to fix this myself by deleting the app and redownloading it. I can also get the drink machines and other machines after doing this, YAY :)

Sorry, I meant to post this in this thread as well. Uninstall/reinstall should fix this issue. :)