PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant THEME ideas

ultrafrog
07-25-11, 03:07 PM
We all know how difficult it is to come up with nice restaurant designs. Of course sometimes we are lazy and stick with the same layout for months on end but a big part of the game is coming up with fun decoration arrangements.

In this thread I'd like to start off with a couple restaurant themes to give some ideas for inspiration. Then I'd like other players to contribute their thoughts and hopefully a screenshot or 2 of really great designs.

Cafeteria style -
Kind of the design we all have to start with ~~ very plain with white tables, white counters and drab wallpaper and flooring. It's ok, we are just starting and don't have much money to play around with yet!

Winter Wonderland -
Snowflake tables and chairs with Snowy scene wallpaper. Maybe get some ice sculptures if you got some luck with boxes. Add some holiday item decor too?

Under the sea-
wave table, sand dollar table, navigator host table, clam chairs, magic shell items

Picnic/Outdoors-
pine, garden, wooden, sunflower tables, brown or mexican flooring, meadow wallpaper, plant decorations

Spring Fever -
Toadstool tables/chairs and meadow wall paper. A couple items from the spring basket to set the mood right helps too!

Classy -
Holly tables/chairs, nice wainscot wallpaper

Bar/Lounge -
Mahogany/Glasstop tables, jukebox, pool table, pinball machines, gumball machine, dartboards

Diner -
Use diner chairs, paintings on the wall, red/white theme

talyon
07-25-11, 04:51 PM
Right on, I try to change up my themes every few months, I find it very satisfying. I've had stairs to long now, time forma change. Lol