PDA

View Full Version : Gems

panache1
07-25-11, 07:55 AM
I have tried to purchase gems but it saying I need to download the app first. I have been playing this game for awhile and have purchased them before what should I do.
Thanks

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:57 AM
Which device, OS version and game version do you use?
You might want to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

kooky panda
07-25-11, 08:02 AM
I have tried to purchase gems but it saying I need to download the app first. I have been playing this game for awhile and have purchased them before what should I do.
Thanks
If you on trying to download and buy gems from iTunes, this message may pop up for a couple of reasons

Your may need to reset your iPod/touch etc with iTunes. Go to settings .store click on your apple Id. Log off then log back in and restart your device. You may get a flag to confirm payment method. Usually you need to enter your credit card information that you have on file in your main iTunes account.

Also make sure youR in game application purchases is not set to restrictive.

panache1
07-25-11, 08:30 AM
I have an iPad and the message come up on the game while I am playing it to purchase the gems but when I do it say I need to purchase the app before I can buy gems

kooky panda
07-25-11, 08:49 AM
I have an iPad and the message come up on the game while I am playing it to purchase the gems but when I do it say I need to purchase the app before I can buy gems

try to reset your itunes account as I stated to see if that is the problem. If not let us know.

panache1
07-25-11, 03:44 PM
I went to iTunes and put the info back in and then tried to purchase gems it will not let me. I can purchase other apps with the info nothing for fashion story

kooky panda
07-25-11, 03:51 PM
wow little stumped here. Can you take a photo of the message on your screen and post here?

Or you can email support@teamlava.com to have them look into why you cannot purchase gems.
Keep checking back here in case someone else has some more suggestions.

klmitchel
03-18-12, 12:16 PM
When I try to purchase anything over 105 gems in farm story, I get denied. I talked to google and sprint where my purchases go and they see no problems why I can't spend that much. What is the problem? The very first time I bought gems it asked where do I want them charged to. I said sprint and they have. Do I need to switch to ******? Do u offer ******? I'm just stumped why I would be denied.

kooky panda
03-18-12, 01:27 PM
When I try to purchase anything over 105 gems in farm story, I get denied. I talked to google and sprint where my purchases go and they see no problems why I can't spend that much. What is the problem? The very first time I bought gems it asked where do I want them charged to. I said sprint and they have. Do I need to switch to ******? Do u offer ******? I'm just stumped why I would be denied.

I have had this issue before where I could not purchase the higher packages, but I could the lower packages.(I am on Iphone 4)
I went and cleared out my cookies and data on my phone, and then restarted and it fixed it
Try clearing your cache on your android, then restart your device to see if this fixes the issue.
If not try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
Also make sure your fashion game version is
1.3.7.03 (check under menu help in game, number at the bottom of screen)