PDA

View Full Version : Annoying "'Play Restaurant Story For Free, Get it Now!"

mickeymaes
07-25-11, 07:32 AM
I have had this pop-up for like a thousand times, I dont want it!!!
What can you do to make it stop?

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:35 AM
Follow the link and download the game. Run it (and play to see if you like it), then delete it (making sure that you have definately run it) if you don't want it.

mickeymaes
07-25-11, 07:49 AM
so it will go on forever if i dont install (and delete) the game?!?!

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:50 AM
so it will go on forever if i dont install (and delete) the game?!?!

No, just a few days. My way's just to get rid of it as you seem to find it annoying. Anyway, give it a go and you might even like it. RS is an excellent game.

maryd1215
07-26-11, 06:34 AM
Yes forever, believe me! I get those popups about every 2 minutes (no exageration). I will probably do as suggested and download and delete the ones I don't want. I get the popups for ALL the games I don't already play. I hate to do it just to do it though because I never know where I might want the free gems to go. Very, very frustrating.

Rachael98
07-26-11, 06:35 AM
Yes forever, believe me! I get those popups about every 2 minutes (no exageration). I will probably do as suggested and download and delete the ones I don't want. I get the popups for ALL the games I don't already play. I hate to do it just to do it though because I never know where I might want the free gems to go. Very, very frustrating.

Yes, they will stop coming once you have all the games.
Sorry.

sisky
07-26-11, 07:12 AM
I feel for you, I get pop ups for games that don't even run on my device! :(

kooky panda
07-26-11, 07:23 AM

Free gems are no longer given when downloading games so you do not have to worry about which of your games you use to download the popup. At least on apples devices.

not sure about android market .