PDA

View Full Version : disappearing xp gifts and coins

MoonDollarsCafe
07-25-11, 07:20 AM
I love this game, but after the last update my xp keeps resetting back to the beginning of its level and I can't level up. Coins and gifts are disappearing as well. Has anyone else had this problem. I use a sidekick 4g. :-)

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:46 AM
I haven't, but I'm not a Droid user.
If you lose them, then it's probably best to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. As you asked, does anyone else experiece this issue:confused:?

nmishii
07-25-11, 05:14 PM
If you manually installed the RS or BS update since late last week, the XPs are displayed incorrectly until you write on someone's wall and then they'll display correctly. If you look in Profile you'll notice that the XPs to the next level is decremented correctly.

I leveled up in both RS and BS since installing the update late last week.

I don't know what to say about the disappearing coins and gifts, so maybe this is a different problem.

BHopper242
07-26-11, 05:30 AM
I have the same problem with losing coins. Just a few mintues ago, I opened up BS and I made 60,000 then in a matter of seconds it all disappeared. I like this game but losing coins sucks and makes it not fun.

Rachael98
07-26-11, 05:33 AM
I have the same problem with losing coins. Just a few mintues ago, I opened up BS and I made 60,000 then in a matter of seconds it all disappeared. I like this game but losing coins sucks and makes it not fun.

You don't actually 'lose' them. You just haven't sold the food. See this (admittedly ancient but useful) thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up).

BHopper242
07-26-11, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I know...but it still sucks, lol. I would rather keep the money.