PDA

View Full Version : Most profitable items (profit per item)

mickeymaes
07-25-11, 04:39 AM
You can see in the attachment that the most profit per item comes from the items you have to wait for the longest (2 days).

But the most profit in comparison to the waiting-time comes from the items you have to wait for the shortest (1 minute).

talyon
07-25-11, 07:13 AM
Great job, I know many look for this info. Tyvm.

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:52 AM

mrstoney
07-25-11, 01:17 PM
Thanx I hate how it says total gain but you aren't really gaining it all it doesn't subtract the price of ordering it

dessertsplus
07-25-11, 01:55 PM
Thanks for posting.

I calculated these facts when I noticed each time I logged in I was gaining a lot less for this game than my other story games. I realized that you get most profit from the shortest wait time on items but you also are flipping tied to your phone or device in order to process and re-order those items over and over and over. Became a pain and not a game anymore.

I now only order the 1 day or 16 hr items that have an item gain of 5 only!!!. I spread the orders to twice per day, when I know I will be able to be on. Usually 11pm so I have stock overnight and then again around noon. Half my order slots for one time and half for the other. I sometimes use a few for shorter timed orders to fill some tables or if I have screwed up, but WOW did I notice a change in the amount of points gained. Much quicker. Now when I log in periodically I am gaining 30-50,000 pnts compared to 9-12,000 before. Try it, even if you double up on some of the same items. Doesn't matter.

Oh yeah, and I am wondering why the 1 day items are really only 22 hr items??? weird!

Cheers ;)

MissHandling
07-25-11, 09:03 PM
 I've also wondered why the 1 day items are 22 hours! Anyone know the answer?

mickeymaes
07-26-11, 08:44 AM
Thanx I hate how it says total gain but you aren't really gaining it all it doesn't subtract the price of ordering it

I'm not english so i dont know the exact translation for 'gain'. But in the 'profit' column you can see how much you gain with subtraction of the price of ordering it!

mickeymaes
07-26-11, 08:45 AM
Thanks for posting.

I now only order the 1 day or 16 hr items that have an item gain of 5 only!!!. I spread the orders to twice per day, when I know I will be able to be on. Usually 11pm so I have stock overnight and then again around noon. Half my order slots for one time and half for the other. I sometimes use a few for shorter timed orders to fill some tables or if I have screwed up, but WOW did I notice a change in the amount of points gained. Much quicker. Now when I log in periodically I am gaining 30-50,000 pnts compared to 9-12,000 before. Try it, even if you double up on some of the same items. Doesn't matter.

Cheers ;)

Thanks, I will try it!!! And I have absolutely no idea whij the 1 day items are 22 hours..

MaryVann
08-01-11, 09:53 PM
Thank you for this, it's exactly what I was needing. Great job!

nmishii
08-01-11, 10:16 PM
Thanks, I will try it!!! And I have absolutely no idea whij the 1 day items are 22 hours..

I never saw an answer from TeamLava, and I was wondering also. I eventually assumed it's so that you can stay on a 1 day schedule - you have 2 hrs to collect on yesterday's work and start again on another day's work. I don't play Fashion Story so I don't know how much time is involved in this, but the first game was Farm Story, which I play, and you can have a field of up to 24x24. So you would need to harvest up to 576 plots, then plow 576 plots, then plant 576 plots, and that can take time. If it were on a 24 hr period, the time to harvest/etc would get later and later in the day/night. The 22 hrs is convenient if you can only play in a certain time window every day.

puddinggow
08-02-11, 07:09 AM
Wow that's really helpful. Thx a lot! I tend to choose the items I like the most and fit in with the time schedule. I rarely choose anything less than 30 mins unless I am close to a new level and need XPs.

Cajunbelle84
08-02-11, 02:03 PM
A team lava day is 22 hours. In all the games.

paulinabracho
06-17-17, 04:44 AM
thank you so much ;)

paulinabracho
06-28-17, 08:09 PM
guys, I've found another spreadsheet about profits

it's really really well organized, you can choose from some options like level, collection, hour etc
hope you guys like it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1QpCDvu7sqK-SYb0yeFAqhDCiipI8rvMHnCo1D-jU7Kc/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&output=html&pageId=100346077057611313266#

parakiss11
07-04-17, 03:32 AM
guys, I've found another spreadsheet about profits

it's really really well organized, you can choose from some options like level, collection, hour etc
hope you guys like it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1QpCDvu7sqK-SYb0yeFAqhDCiipI8rvMHnCo1D-jU7Kc/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&output=html&pageId=100346077057611313266#

Nice. Thanks a lot!

bravewarrior
01-06-19, 01:18 PM
If you think about it, 22 hours makes a lot of sense. I've played games where like Dragon Story where getting a ruin stone is 24 hours. That means if I start it 9 pm, I can't collect it until 9 pm, which becomes 9:30 then 9:45 and soon after ten pm. Next thing you know, your collecting the next morning. 22 hours is more doable and you can still have a life.