PDA

View Full Version : Erroneously Blocked Neighbors

Poopdeck90210
07-25-11, 01:15 AM
Bug: *There is an application bug in Restaurant Story that erroneous tells one Neighbor that they have been blocked by another of their confirmed neighbors. *This is causing confusion and animosity between sone players needlessly. *Pease fix this and put a disclaimer on your daily update splash page about this (even if a production fix is a few days off)... Thanks!

Alan

RandysSandwichshop
07-25-11, 01:18 AM
I'm seeing the same thing! I've been both blocked and the blockee. Please fix this!

greygull
07-25-11, 01:45 AM
I know this has happened in the past. I'm pretty sure as soon as TL hears about it, they will fix it. Hope it doesn't cause problems!

gobblies
07-25-11, 01:48 AM
It is a bug- just try it again. :p

Superyalda
07-25-11, 02:14 AM
That only happens when the game times-out. Just go Home and then go back to the that neighbors wall again. It's kinda obvious since it says -null- or something like that and the screen is all green.

pp84
07-25-11, 02:48 AM
That only happens when the game times-out. Just go Home and then go back to the that neighbors wall again. It's kinda obvious since it says -null- or something like that and the screen is all green.

Yeah , it happens sometimes. But as rightly mentioned, the game just times out. When u go back to your home page the game goes back to normal .