PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate RS fail. 

bgoebig
07-24-11, 11:55 PM
ultimately, I am failing @ RS. Can I get some ides of how to earn cash besides the dailybonus and visiting neighbors? I have no furniture at all. help!!!!

nmishii
07-25-11, 12:34 AM
Most people start off earning cash by buying tables and chairs, appliances (stoves, then ovens and grills), and counters and placing them in their restaurant. Double click on the stove, buy a food item to cook, and when ready, click until it is placed on a counter. Then customers will eat the food and you will earn cash. This is a quick answer. The FAQ in the Main menu in RS can help you get started. People have also posted guides on how to play on this forum; search around for them.

bgoebig
07-25-11, 12:40 AM
I don't have enough money for any of that stuff.

nmishii
07-25-11, 01:04 AM
You can buy gems with real money and convert them to RS cash. Immediate solution.

Or just start RS each day for the next 4-6 days and you should get enough cash from the daily bonuses to buy a table, chair, stove, counter, and an order of french toast.

designsbybriana
07-25-11, 09:10 AM
The biggest mistake I see low level users do is that they buy the most fancy tables and decorate right away. What you need to start is about 18 tables and chairs, a counter and a stove and do not decorate your walls until you are at least after level 15 (that is my opinion) and instead save you coins for expanding your bakery a little bit. If you have some time make a bunch of low minute food that take 1 or 5 minutes and stock up and leave your door open. You start out with about 75,000 coins.

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

jaid666
07-25-11, 11:41 AM
The biggest mistake I see low level users do is that they buy the most fancy tables and decorate right away. What you need to start is about 18 tables and chairs, a counter and a stove and do not decorate your walls until you are at least after level 15 (that is my opinion) and instead save you coins for expanding your bakery a little bit. If you have some time make a bunch of low minute food that take 1 or 5 minutes and stock up and leave your door open. You start out with about 75,000 coins.

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

I wish I'd seen this advice when I first started playing BS. lol I was more interested in decorating than expanding and although I don't really regret it, it defintiely would have been easier to expand. I'm lvl 70 and still have several more expansions to earn. XD