PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing gems

dnd715
07-24-11, 05:35 PM
I have been having trouble buying gems for the bakery story and the restaurant story. I have an iPhone 4 and everytime I try to purchase gems for both games, it processes for a couple seconds and does nothing. So I try it again and it doesn't stop processing. I have to reset my phone to get it to stop. I have already emailed about this, but have had no successful solutions. I tried deleting the app from my multi-taskscreen, deleting the app completely and re-installing them and I've tried in both wifi and 3G. Nothing seems to work. I keep missing the free gifts and special offers because of this.

kooky panda
07-24-11, 05:39 PM
how long has this been going on? just this week? for days? I sometimes get that, but It usually turns out to be itunes having issues.

try going to your store in the iphone and logging out of itunes, then log back in. You may need to reset your phone to match your itunes account.

also make sure you do not have in application purchases restricted in your iphone.

talyon
07-24-11, 06:28 PM
Yeah the in app purchase sounds like the culprit here, hope u work it out.

dnd715
07-25-11, 10:49 AM
I looked into this and it is not the problem. My in app purchases is set to allow. And I tried signing out and back in and then reseting my phone. That didn't work either. I feel like it's the game

kooky panda
07-25-11, 10:56 AM
I looked into this and it is not the problem. My in app purchases is set to allow. And I tried signing out and back in and then reseting my phone. That didn't work either. I feel like it's the game
Im not sure now. You will probably have to contact support at support@teamlava.com to have them look at your game.
Keep an eye out on this thread while you are waiting for support to get back to you in case someone else has some more thoughts.

let us know when you get it fixed!!

(p.s.- do not post the actual support email here)