PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone, some questions!

Laalaa
09-23-10, 12:34 AM
Hey guys!
Im not very good at english, so excuse me!
I read all the posts and FAQs, and i dont know if i understood everything right.

So, im getting an iPhone 3GS, and have a 3G at the moment. I only play Farm Story.
To transfer Farm Story, i have to download pets live on my old device for example, type in my Storm8-ID, then download farm story and pets live on my new device, log in with the storm 8 ID at pets live. Did i understand it right? And after that, MY farmstory account is in my new iPhone!?

And what happens, when the previous user of my new iPhone already played any of these games?

I hope you understand the problem i have ;-)
Maybe someone could even explane it to me in german? I already had problems to understand norman's post. ;D

Thanks to everyone who helps me... ^_^

Unregistered
09-23-10, 05:11 AM
To transfer Farm Story, i have to download pets live on my old device for example, type in my Storm8-ID, then download farm story and pets live on my new device, log in with the storm 8 ID at pets live. Did i understand it right? And after that, MY farmstory account is in my new iPhone!?

I have not transferred an account to a new device, so I can not speak from experience on this. Perhaps someone else will be able to.

However, there is this link: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Have-a-New-Device-How-To-Transfer-Your-Existing-Account

You may want to be sure you understand this fully before proceeding.

And what happens, when the previous user of my new iPhone already played any of these games?
I think what you are asking is this: You are going to get a previously owned iphone 3GS and want to know if there are going to be any problems with an existing Storm8 account on the device?

Again, I can't speak from personal experience. But I would think if you did a "factory restore" on the NEW device, all the information from the previous owner would be destroyed. No idea how that would work if the 3GS iphone has been jailbreak-ed though.

I hope you understand the problem i have ;-)
I think I do Laala!

Maybe someone could even explane it to me in german? I already had problems to understand norman's post. ;D
Sorry I do not speak/write German.

Thanks to everyone who helps me... ^_^
No worries. And Good Luck!

Laalaa
09-23-10, 05:34 AM
Hey thanks for your answear!
Yes, you understood my problem ;)
Im not getting a "new" 3Gs. And now i know the previous owner plays City Story. The iPhone isn't jailbreaked. And a factory restore sounds really logical to me.

I already read the thread from Norman, but thanks that you posted the link here. I only wanted to be sure that i understood everything he writes. Maybe someone finds this thread, who did the transfer and can tell me if everything is ok! Because im really scared that my farm will disappear!! ;)