PDA

View Full Version : Requests for game improvement

Unregistered
09-22-10, 08:42 PM
I am a huge fan of the game...especially since the ability to see the star rating of your neighbors and the ability to delete worthless neighbors. I was hoping that within that same NB listing screen that you could show us the last time each nb visited my farm so that I don't have to scroll through my profile to find out. That would be an amazing upgrade.

Finally my last suggestion is that after I water and post my message to my nbs board...when I click on the mailbox I would love if it would be at the next available nb to water instead of going up to the top of the list to where I have to scroll scroll scroll to get back to my nbs who begin with the letter "p". When u have 80 plus nbs, it wastes a whole lot of time having to rescroll through the people u have already watered. Now SOMETIMES it will default to the next one, but it isn't a stable thing.

Thank u so much for hearing my suggestions. I love the game. Knowing that the developers were paying attention to upgrade requests would put this game at the top of my list!

Character name, jennifer31