PDA

View Full Version : Help me please urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!

driedup9
07-24-11, 09:41 AM
I need help. Because i was playing pets live on my ipod touch and i wanted to transfer it to my dad's iphone but when i did it also transfered my restaurant, the problem is my dad had a restaurant too and his was replaced by mine accidentally,and i transfered my pets live and restaurant back to my ipod and everything was ok until i realized my dad's restaurant was deleted off his iphone,... His restaurant still exists like if i wanna tip his restaurant i can visit it but it is not on my dad's iphone... I re-downloaded the application and he had to start over, but he hasnt created a new storm id... I didnt think he would freak out but today he told me if he didnt have his restaurant back then he would delete mine!!!! He didnt create a password for it either!!! Is there any way i can recover it??? Please some1 help me i have gotten so far in my restauant i dont want it deleted!!!!

kooky panda
07-24-11, 09:45 AM
I need help. Because i was playing pets live on my ipod touch and i wanted to transfer it to my dad's iphone but when i did it also transfered my restaurant, the problem is my dad had a restaurant too and his was replaced by mine accidentally,and i transfered my pets live and restaurant back to my ipod and everything was ok until i realized my dad's restaurant was deleted off his iphone,... His restaurant still exists like if i wanna tip his restaurant i can visit it but it is not on my dad's iphone... I re-downloaded the application and he had to start over, but he hasnt created a new storm id... I didnt think he would freak out but today he told me if he didnt have his restaurant back then he would delete mine!!!! He didnt create a password for it either!!! Is there any way i can recover it??? Please some1 help me i have gotten so far in my restauant i dont want it deleted!!!!

When you transfer one game with the same storm ID all games with that storm Id will transfer. I did this at christmas. You will need to email support@teamlava.com

Tell them both of your storm IDs and exactly what happened. Provide them with the UDID number for both of your devices. sounds like your Dads original game in lala land and they will have to find it. They did get get me fixed.

here is one link on how to find your UDID number:

http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

jovenal
07-24-11, 10:33 AM

whatever you do don't create another Storm8 ID on your dad's iPhone. Since you transferred all the game back to your iPod, your dad's iPhone is clean and not link to any Storm8 ID.
try playing the pets live until it's level 2 the initial a resume/transfer but this time use your dad's Storm8 ID. If I'm not mistaken, it will pull all games linked to that ID.
If it doesn't work, your only option is contacting support@teamlava.com to request a transfer. They'll probably ads you to create a new Storm8 ID before they can do that. Wait til they tell you so. good luck!

bawpotter
07-24-11, 12:20 PM
Support should be able to sort you out. Good luck!

kooky panda
07-25-11, 07:29 PM
Hey wanted to give everyone an update. Dried up pm me yesterday and I walked him through the support emailing.
They got back to him in a hour (yes on a Sunday) and asked few more questions.
He pm me this morning and said everything transferred back to his dads restaurant.
yeah he was very happy.

Score one for support!!!

greygull
07-25-11, 07:47 PM
Yay for support!

Rachael98
07-26-11, 06:42 AM
Yay for support!

When they can assist (which they can with device transfers) successfully, Yay for Support indeed:D!!!