PDA

View Full Version : Customers need more TLC

chortonlsm
07-24-11, 07:53 AM
I am having the same problem over and over. It is taking the fun out of playing due to the constant frustration. I put items into the que throughout the day based on when I can get back to the game. More times than I can even count I will have had all of my slots full of five-thirty minutes items, cleared them and put them out in the store, filled all of my slots with eight hour-two day items and upon returning to the game have found that the game reset and reverted back to my short time items which are now all expired. When this happens again and again it is very upsetting. I play this ame the escape stress, not add more. I email and never received a decent response. I have spent more money buying gems on this game than I have ever spent on a game before. There should be some type of gem package given to those of us that have had these issues. If does not cost your company real money while, in my case, it could keep a client spending money rather than giving up on the game.

I would also like to suggest that you allow up to continue growing the size of the store. I have been at the maximum for some time now and like the set up I have. Allowing us to continue to expand only gi e us the opportunity as clients to spend more on decorations.

My last suggestion is the you allow us to buy gem packages with the money earned online. How about 50 gems for 1,000,000? Anyone knows it takes forever to get to 1,000,000 but 50 gems can be spent in 5 minutes. You should also clarify the section where it cost gems to buy money. I thought it was the opposite and wasted my gems on money when I wasted more gems. It is not clear.

Chortonlsm
Star level 4
Game level 50+