PDA

View Full Version : Where's my update?

slavila
07-24-11, 07:36 AM
I don't have the new sapphire catalog! My husband has it on his iPad, but I don't have it on mine. What's up with that?

kooky panda
07-24-11, 07:49 AM
It will come. Updates roll out see post:

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

slavila
07-24-11, 08:44 AM
Thanks. I hope I get it soon, I want some new clothes.

kooky panda
07-24-11, 09:15 AM
Thanks. I hope I get it soon, I want some new clothes.

keep checking catalog. When I get the late update, I do not always get the pop-up that there is an update.

MissHandling
07-25-11, 02:09 AM
I don't have the update yet either, I normally get them as soon as they are out. Been checking with my neighbours and they all have it! I want it!!

pp84
07-25-11, 02:51 AM
It takes some time for the updates to get rolled out for all the players. Wait for a couple of days, u shud see the new clothes very soon! 

royalsecret
07-25-11, 11:57 AM
It takes some time for the updates to get rolled out for all the players. Wait for a couple of days, u shud see the new clothes very soon! 

But will I have the opportunity to get the free gift though? I haven't see the new update yet too...I like the fountain...

kooky panda
07-25-11, 12:00 PM
But will I have the opportunity to get the free gift though? I haven't see the new update yet too...I like the fountain...

On the free gift with gem offer, each week that offer for that item is sent out randomly to different players.
It is possible you will not get the same offer as your nbrs.

shakiba
08-07-11, 11:32 AM
I've been through the same situation. You will probably get it tuesday.