PDA

View Full Version : I Failed at RS?

Ypes
07-24-11, 06:19 AM
well i kinda quit RS a few weeks ago and sold everything what was inside but now i want to play it again but i litteraly have no money to do anything so i kinda failed at this game so hard that the restaurant is broke

buck233
07-24-11, 06:26 AM
Its easy to get money if you have neighbors let them gift you or tip you and visit them to earn a bonus. cook cheap foods like french toast,fruit salad. Well thats all i know

Ypes
07-24-11, 06:27 AM
i dont have money for the tables to put the money, food

buck233
07-24-11, 06:29 AM
Wellllll.. Play a new story game Bakery story,city story,Farm story

Ypes
07-24-11, 06:39 AM
i play all of those but i want to play RS cant teamlava delete my account?

casadolce
07-24-11, 07:19 AM
You get some coins everyday just by going to your restaurant. Also, what happened to the coins you got when you sold your stuff?

talyon
07-24-11, 07:25 AM
Yes what happen to what u had from sales of your stuff, also u get coins from visiting neighbors. Might take a few days but game always has a way to introduce more coins, including buying them with Gems.

AKLW211
07-24-11, 07:35 AM
I have 2 devices to play the restaurant story & bakery story, but some how i reset one of my devices, and all the apps and data are gone, after i reinstall the apps on my device, how can i access the previous account to continue my restaurant & bakery story?

jovenal
07-24-11, 08:46 AM
well i kinda quit RS a few weeks ago and sold everything what was inside but now i want to play it again but i litteraly have no money to do anything so i kinda failed at this game so hard that the restaurant is broke

if you have gems convert them into coins. if not you have buy some them covert that gem into coins. btw, if you sold everything, you should have some money from them. where did it go?

jovenal
07-24-11, 08:50 AM
I have 2 devices to play the restaurant story & bakery story, but some how i reset one of my devices, and all the apps and data are gone, after i reinstall the apps on my device, how can i access the previous account to continue my restaurant & bakery story?

you can only play TL games in to 2 devices...unless your playing RS in one and BS on the other device. if that's the case, just make sure you're running your game on the same device. you can't lose your game by deleting the app and reinstalling it back. game progress is saved on TL server.

pinkysweet
07-24-11, 09:08 AM
don't worry, just take a couple of days, a week at max. All you do is log in ( open RS and make sure you get the daily bonus. It's usually about 1000-3000 coins ). After a few days, you can buy everything you need to get started. Of course, don't try to be beautiful, just buy the cheapest stuffs possible.

OnaraSan
07-24-11, 09:16 AM

i dont have money for the tables to put the money, foodIt you sold everything, what happened to the money?

kooky panda
07-24-11, 09:19 AM

just re download the game from the app store and you will be where you left off. games are not saved in your account, they are saved on team lavas servers.

Ypes
07-24-11, 02:12 PM
What i did with the money that i got for selling the stuff well heres the trick i kept buying items and sell them untill i had abotu 50 gp

AKLW211
07-26-11, 07:53 AM
My device is reset, and I hv it reinstall on it, but how can I login to my restaurant using the Storm8 login in order to back to my restaurant that saved on server?

AKLW211
07-26-11, 07:56 AM
if I changed to a new device, after I install the ap, how can I back to my restaurant?

pinkysweet
07-26-11, 08:05 AM
here's a link to transfer your account http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

kooky panda
07-26-11, 08:09 AM
if I changed to a new device, after I install the ap, how can I back to my restaurant?

If You are going from a apple device to apple device you can transfer your game by following this link:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device
Remember that all games on your old device with the same storm ID will transfer.
If you are going from android to idevice( or the other way)
you will need to contact support@teamlava.com to have them do the transfer for you.

do not set a new storm ID on the game you just downloaded to your new device.

kooky panda
07-26-11, 08:11 AM
My device is reset, and I hv it reinstall on it, but how can I login to my restaurant using the Storm8 login in order to back to my restaurant that saved on server?
On team lava games, there is no logon. That is why you can only play on one device at a time and have to do the transfer to switch devices.

AKLW211
07-27-11, 06:04 AM
how to do the transfer to New device?