PDA

View Full Version : Xp points keep changing

xannen
07-24-11, 02:34 AM
Since the update I keep loosing/gaining xp. Every time i log in, my xp bar is back at the beginnging of the lvl. it seems to be a visua?l bug only, because just now I lvl?ed up, finishing a fruitcake, even though the xp bar was empty when i logged in. :confused:

Rachael98
07-24-11, 02:36 AM
There is an Android bug which means that, whilst you still gain xp, the bar doesn't always show it.

Jbug2116
07-24-11, 08:22 AM
It's happening to me as well... is there a way to fix it?

nmishii
07-24-11, 09:59 AM
It's happening to me as well... is there a way to fix it?

Not anything we can do. It's happening to a lot of people, and probably all. TL needs to fix it on Monday or sometime after. For most, the XP is correct, its just the bar shows empty most of the time. Sometimes it does display the correct percentage. Use Profile to see how much you need to level up.

Jbug2116
07-24-11, 02:09 PM
Not anything we can do. It's happening to a lot of people, and probably all. TL needs to fix it on Monday or sometime after. For most, the XP is correct, its just the bar shows empty most of the time. Sometimes it does display the correct percentage. Use Profile to see how much you need to level up.

Mine will go to whatever it is at level 73, then if I go tip people then come back or exit Bakery then come back 2 or 3 times, it goes back to the correct amount.

0face
07-26-11, 04:45 AM
Im currently stuck at the beginning of 29 exp, but my profile says im 560exp from level 30. I also opened up my game to find i had 9,999,999 as my cash balance. Then it reverted to 43k and then to the actual 83k I had. All since I updated the game yesterday and bought gems/expanded my shop and now it seems the game is unplayable. Everytime I try and make something it unexpectedly closes...

Rachael98
07-26-11, 05:19 AM
Im currently stuck at the beginning of 29 exp, but my profile says im 560exp from level 30. I also opened up my game to find i had 9,999,999 as my cash balance. Then it reverted to 43k and then to the actual 83k I had. All since I updated the game yesterday and bought gems/expanded my shop and now it seems the game is unplayable. Everytime I try and make something it unexpectedly closes...

If you lost things, you'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Hope this is solved soon:).

0face
07-26-11, 09:55 AM
^^^Didn't lose anything. Was just pointing out the glitchiness of it all.

terramat
07-26-11, 02:51 PM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just hope it gets fixed soon ;-)