PDA

View Full Version : unable to collect cleaned building $$, cant refresh to show sparklies

Unregistered
09-22-10, 01:50 PM
Im wondering whats up. I KNOW that I have nothing to clean atm but I cannot see the sparklies and have no way to collect the cash from it and reset. I have been trying to understand what triggers being able to see this as its been a problem for a while. But I usually get it refreshed at night when the free cash is given out, and I have been able to refresh it when I accept new friends and also sometimes when I go clean some cities and come back HOME. But now nothing is working. I dont see sparklies, and they will not refresh. I have many notes with "NTC" so I know its full up. Is there some button or trick to refreshing the city to be able to see the new sparklies from folks cleaning my city?

Unregistered
09-25-10, 02:15 AM
Try closing the app and then restarting it. Not just switch out of the app but actually closing it. You should see the opening splash next time you start the app

Noxin74
09-27-10, 09:59 AM
I have the same problem. The Sparkles don;t show.
When you give someone a gift and return to your city the sparkles appear.

Unregistered
09-27-10, 01:48 PM
Also, commenting on someone else's wall will refresh your city ;)

Deebrio
09-28-10, 08:51 AM
Try closing the app and then restarting it. Not just switch out of the app but actually closing it. You should see the opening splash next time you start the app

How do you do this? All I know how to do is hit my home button, which exits out to my home screen, but when I open the app again, it hasn't refreshed (Ie. I don't see the opening screen, it just opens right to my city. This even occurs after I've opened and exited another apP.)

Unregistered
09-28-10, 11:16 AM
How do you do this? All I know how to do is hit my home button, which exits out to my home screen, but when I open the app again, it hasn't refreshed (Ie. I don't see the opening screen, it just opens right to my city. This even occurs after I've opened and exited another apP.)

Your device is multitasking. When you press the home buttom twice you'll see all the running apps. Press them longer and you'll see the (x). Press is and your apps is really shut down and you can restart it.

Unregistered
09-28-10, 10:31 PM
There's a very simple solution to refreshing your stars.

Go clean someone elses city, like you should.
:D

Then come back to your refreshed city and collect your stars.