PDA

View Full Version : Free gifts with gem purchase, bug?

royalsecret
07-23-11, 03:32 PM
I have BS on both my iPhone and iPad(of course with different storm id), I usually buy some gems on the iPad one. I found there are three gem packages that with free gift, and the lowest amount gems package is 105 and charged 19.99. While on my iPhone, it shows the lowest amount gems package is 50 and charged 9.99. I don't know if there is a different in iPhone and iPad or it is actually a bug? I think I would like to pay 9.99 for the gems and free gift but not the 19.99.
I really like the herb gardern and would only like to pay 9.99 for it, otherwise, I will give up for the opportunity this time.
How does it show on other guys' iPad? Is it 19.99 at least still?
If it is a bug only on my iPad, would you help me to fix it, team lava? Thanks!

Rachael98
07-23-11, 03:35 PM
Uhh...oh dear. We can't change that, different users get different offers and updates etc. Sorry.

royalsecret
07-23-11, 03:37 PM
Uhh...oh dear. We can't change that, different users get different offers and updates etc. Sorry.

Ok I see, thanks Rachael!

Rachael98
07-23-11, 03:47 PM
Ok I see, thanks Rachael!

Sorry. It's a shame. I felt rare exasperation reading that:(

mcgee22
07-23-11, 03:49 PM
So it could be that some people get an Offer w the gift and some people won't? I know some people got the fountain free gift offer for fs but I have not gotten it. Will that never be offered to me?

gobblies
07-23-11, 03:50 PM
Ohhkkaaayyyy? The herb garden costs 20 for me, but it showed 10.49 for the game capsule which i got.. So bad! :(

gobblies
07-23-11, 03:51 PM
@Mcgee- When was this gift offer issued? The offer only stays for about 3 days.

P.S- My 200th Post! :D

talyon
07-23-11, 05:33 PM
As in all TL sales etc, different users get different Sales, not sure ofmthe formula for this, but works for me.

Not a MoD, but I have a MoD. Lol

royalsecret
07-23-11, 06:05 PM
So it could be that some people get an Offer w the gift and some people won't? I know some people got the fountain free gift offer for fs but I have not gotten it. Will that never be offered to me?

I am worrying about the same thing because I have not see the free gift promotion either.
But as team lava promised, I think we should able to see it on Tuesday next week, so may be the time for us will be refreshed to 60 hours started on Tuesday I guess.

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:10 PM
i guess so :p