PDA

View Full Version : Problem moving 1/2 square items to the edge of farm

wander1ust
07-23-11, 01:47 PM
Hi all,

I'm having problems placing the hedges at the edge of my farm, but only on the right. Every time I drag it automatically moves 1 square. I'm trying to use hedges but I've also tried other 1/2 square items and it won't work.

Anyone else have this problem? Are there some tricks I don't know about?

I'm also getting the ads more and more frequently. I'm usually very understanding of TL trying to get some money. I appreciate the game. But every 3 minutes or so is ridiculous!

kooky panda
07-23-11, 02:01 PM
I have not had the hedge issue, but I went and tried to place some just a minute ago and mine are fine. Once time I did not hold it down long enough when placing and it pop forward a little
and I moved it back and it was fine.

As for the ads... I know. The last one I got was over 2 weeks ago, I down loaded it ,and have not seen an ad since.

Rachael98
07-23-11, 02:08 PM
Have you tried placing the hedges where they'll go then moving them into place on Edit?

wander1ust
07-23-11, 05:05 PM
Have you tried placing the hedges where they'll go then moving them into place on Edit?

Thanks Rachel! That worked!! Oh man it was frustrating.

talyon
07-23-11, 05:51 PM
I've also found that even in edit they won't go, but if I move the whole screen more center but leave the edge exposed it then works, it's almost like a void spot if screen is to far one way or the other.

gobblies
07-23-11, 06:52 PM
Farm story does freeze a lot.. that could be a potential issue.. :p