PDA

View Full Version : Where is my basset hound and gems?

donnapetersen
07-22-11, 06:29 PM
I got the pop-up for the basset hound with gem purchase
I tapped on the package I wanted started processing then the box came up again
I thought ok maybe I didn't tap hard enough, selected again processing then asked for my iTunes password which I typed in and hot ok.
More "processing" then the message my purchase was successful I clicked ok
Then more "processing" for 15 minutes til the app froze I backed out by the multi-task trick went back to my farm no gems no dog !
Now I am not even getting the pop -up. I want the basset hound
donnapetersen

Rachael98
07-22-11, 06:32 PM
Please wait a few hours to give it a chance then e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) if you still haven't received it.

kooky panda
07-22-11, 07:49 PM
I thought ok maybe I didn't tap hard enough, selected again processing then asked for my iTunes password which I typed in and hot ok. More "processing" then the message my purchase was successful I clicked ok
Then more "processing" for 15 minutes til the app froze I backed out by the multi-task trick went back to my farm no gems no dog !
donnapetersen

Donna
Can you check your account to see if the purchase went through? Maybe it did not complete. (or maybe your sis stole him-lol- you know she kept trying to get my lab)

wander1ust
07-22-11, 11:18 PM
I have the same problem. I got the gems but not the Basset. I'll wait a few more hours and hopefully he pops up. I got the credit card charge email though so he should have gone through.

kooky panda
07-23-11, 06:20 AM
I thought ok maybe I didn't tap hard enough, selected again processing then asked for my iTunes password which I typed in and hot ok.
More "processing" then the message my purchase was successful I clicked ok
donnapetersen

Donna
I dropped my your place late last night, I saw Mr. Bassett Hound!!! Yeah he finally showed up....(confession, he was playing with mine.. I sent him home...lol)

kooky panda
07-23-11, 06:21 AM
I have the same problem. I got the gems but not the Basset. I'll wait a few more hours and hopefully he pops up. I got the credit card charge email though so he should have gone through.

My nbr Donnas did show up .. finally...

akintobe
07-30-11, 10:34 AM
This forum is a joke! I cannot talk to the admistrater! Keep saying wrong e-mail address! I know better! Checked every letter and placement! Last time it was my password! Damned if I do and damned if I don't! Do I sound upset! You bet I am! I am losing money! Either in gems or product! Oh yeah I've read ur advise to others and waited my hours! I got my gems, bought the fruit! Got the fruit stand but lost double in gems and no extra fruit stand showed up! Not the first time this has happened! What is ur answer to
me! I figure I won't get one! I haven' the other 5 times! Yeah my credit card is being charged! I know all my problems have happened before, because I have read them on the forums. One person used her friends E-mail and password to get in! Well I don't happen to have a friend I can use! Helppppp! I'm going to my credit card co. Next, then apple! Had my belly full of no responses! Ann Morrow ID akintobe!

akintobe
07-30-11, 11:11 AM
I will be the very first to apologize if I at least get a decent response ! U have to understand I have been all over these forums! Have the time, I can't get a complaint thru! The other I get no response! I've always say please and thank u each time I write, lots of good it has done me! I want these other people that say take their complaints off have not been thru the frustration! I know it is just a game, but it is not JUST MONEY!!! Thanks! Ann Morrow ID: akintobe!!