PDA

View Full Version : Gift w purchase

mcgee22
07-22-11, 04:54 PM
Does anybody know what happened w the free gift w purchase on Fashion story? I know somebody that bought gems and got the fountain gift but I have not seen it yet. I did get the update though which is weird. I also have the free gift for the restaurant,bakery and the discount in nightclub story. Also after she bought the gems and got the gift she doesn't see it anymore.

I hope that I get it because I like this week's gift.

bobbyrae
07-22-11, 05:07 PM
Can u post a pic of the gift?

kooky panda
07-22-11, 05:08 PM

I really like this. colors fit great.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/242f29de.jpg

Rachael98
07-22-11, 05:08 PM
Check the Inventory for missing items. Otherwise, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). I'm afraid I don't know if/when you'll get the offer. Sorry.

casadolce
07-22-11, 05:10 PM
It's pretty!

Rachael98
07-22-11, 05:11 PM
It's pretty!

Very. Absolutely beautiful. Whichever TL artist(s) did that designed very well.

yanny7
07-22-11, 06:58 PM

Here's a picture ~~
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/fountain.jpg

pp84
07-22-11, 07:49 PM
Ooh it's sooo beautiful !!i Love it . Good job team lava designers!!

melody_dada
07-23-11, 07:02 PM
Does anybody know what happened w the free gift w purchase on Fashion story? I know somebody that bought gems and got the fountain gift but I have not seen it yet. I did get the update though which is weird. I also have the free gift for the restaurant,bakery and the discount in nightclub story. Also after she bought the gems and got the gift she doesn't see it anymore.

I hope that I get it because I like this week's gift.

THANK YOU Teamlava!!! GREAT POLICY!!!

Ada, Jul-23 08:55 (PDT):
Hi! I know in Fashion Story, this week?s update includes a free fountain after I buy a certain package of gems. However, in my iphone, I couldn?t see this message. I got the update for the new Sapphire collection, but can?t find the free gift message. I?ve re-booted my iphone, but still no that message. Please help as I?m very keen for buying gems and get the free gift. Here?s my information:

Storm8 ID: XXXXXXXX
Level: 70

Thanks!

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:05 PM
THANK YOU Teamlava!!! GREAT POLICY!!!

Ada, Jul-23 08:55 (PDT):
Hi! I know in Fashion Story, this week?s update includes a free fountain after I buy a certain package of gems. However, in my iphone, I couldn?t see this message. I got the update for the new Sapphire collection, but can?t find the free gift message. I?ve re-booted my iphone, but still no that message. Please help as I?m very keen for buying gems and get the free gift. Here?s my information:

Storm8 ID: XXXXXXXX
Level: 70

Thanks!

Do NOT post teamlava EMAILS!! It is against the rules.. i dont mean to be mean, but i dont want rachael telling ya off... :p

talyon
07-23-11, 07:06 PM
Yeah I hope u get the chance, I got it and it's beautiful. Also, let's see what happens with this thread.

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:07 PM
i feel Rachael and a <lock> coming on

talyon
07-23-11, 07:08 PM
Rachael has no right to tell him of. Lol this is a TL matter. But she can of course express her opinion and a right of freedom of speech.

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:09 PM
true.. true.. but attacking isnt the right way to do it..

casadolce
07-23-11, 07:10 PM
Do NOT post teamlava EMAILS!! It is against the rules.. i dont mean to be mean, but i dont want rachael telling ya off... :p

Lol...I was worrying about the same thing when I was reading the email - watch out for the "Forum Nazi"...not necessarily Rachael, there are a few around...

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:12 PM
Lol...I was worrying about the same thing when I was reading the email - watch out for the "Forum Nazi"...not necessarily Rachael, there are a few around...

haha.. no SOUP here.. (i am assuming you get it.... :p)

mcgee22
07-23-11, 07:13 PM
Well at least I got an explanation this way instead of waiting in vain for the offer to happen. I think it is the most unfair thing for TL to do. Why give the chance to some and not to others? Don't they want money? I was actually planning on investing on this for a change because I liked it. Still it is unfair to not offer this to the whole public. It is even worse that they were not planning to tell anybody about it. I don't think it should be kept a secret and if TL would have explained this, there would have not been Amy need to post the email on the 1st place.

casadolce
07-23-11, 07:14 PM
haha.. no SOUP here.. (i am assuming you get it.... :p)

of course I do! ;). *High 5*

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:15 PM
yeah. i wish i had mod privileges at this time.. i dont want any yelling! :'( :p

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:16 PM
:cool:Yeah! Good on Seinfeld!

casadolce
07-23-11, 07:19 PM
Back to the topic. Yeah it sucks that not everybody has a chance to get the fountain. It is really really pretty. Hope you get the next gift that makes everyone jealous.

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:20 PM
yeah. i did not buy since fashion is not my main game.. but it looked nice

driftboutique
07-23-11, 07:23 PM
Back to the topic. Yeah it sucks that not everybody has a chance to get the fountain. It is really really pretty. Hope you get the next gift that makes everyone jealous.

Agreed. I wish TL would reconsider this policy. I'd be crushed if something I'd been longing for came up as a gift and I didn't get the offer. The fountain really is lovely, although it doesn't go with my design.

talyon
07-23-11, 07:26 PM
Yes I hope so to drift. It also don't fit my design but I had to have it. Lol. I'll make it fit down the road as I tool my boutique to themes vs items only etc.

gobblies
07-23-11, 07:26 PM
I did not get the offr for the VIP lounge but i really wanted it.. hoping it comes again :)

siaolian
07-24-11, 05:39 AM
i only buy gems once a while, and when i saw the aquarius fountain i know i just gotta have it. :p

yanny7
07-24-11, 07:43 AM
i experienced the opposite. I got the fountain but not the new saphire blue catalog. I love the blue dress so much! :( i hope to get the new catalog soon~~