PDA

View Full Version : Snap button in Android after update installed

mollyred
07-22-11, 03:32 PM
After I have installed the updates of City Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, the snap shot button should be activated for Android player, however, when I try to take a photo through the buttons in these 3 games, the images of my city, bakery or restaurant were all becomes green in colour (i.e. no images in the photos except green colour). I think it is a bug for Android System. Would you please fix it asap?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:33 PM
Oh darn. That's not good. Fix, TL:/. What device, OS and game version are you on?

jovenal
07-22-11, 03:56 PM
Oh darn. That's not good. Fix, TL:/. What device, OS and game version are you on?

can't fix this since snap is not available to our Android neighbors.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:58 PM
can't fix this since snap is not available to our Android neighbors.

I think the point is that the update means it should be.

jovenal
07-22-11, 04:02 PM
I think the point is that the update means it should be.

the latest update was posted back on June 14, 2011. No new update has been released. this is the reason why the weekly contest was discontinued because the Android community can not participate.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:07 PM
the latest update was posted back on June 14, 2011. No new update has been released. this is the reason why the weekly contest was discontinued because the Android community can not participate.

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread somewhere. Maybe I'm wrong. Can an Android user confirm one of the theories? Thanks.

kooky panda
07-22-11, 04:14 PM
I think bakery story for android did

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15011-BS-update-for-android&highlight=update

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:21 PM
Yes, that's what I was looking for:

I am thrilled to have this update from Team Lava. The ability to take pictures & the new sound effects, visit button on the wall and visiting neighbors you receive coins &/or exp. Well done folks, very well done!

expressW
07-22-11, 11:13 PM
Hello Mollyred,

I have an Android with the new snapshot functions and they dont come up as green so I dont think its an Android bug.
However, I do get the green screen when visiting my neighbours a lot, you just have to restart the app.
Maybe you might have to uninstall and reinstall again if the problem persists...

mollyred
07-23-11, 08:09 AM
I am using Samsung Galaxy SII and Android OS, the game version has just been updated few days ago.

mollyred
07-23-11, 08:31 AM
Thanks for your advice, I have uninstall and reinstall again just now, but the problem has not been solve! Here is the photo take from the snap button:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11963409@N07/5967274064/

chenmeicai
07-26-11, 07:25 PM
I am using Samsung Galaxy SII and Android OS, the game version has just been updated few days ago.

Weird! I am using Samsung Galaxy SII as well, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread but the update doesn't seem to work.
When I take a snapshot, save to photos, the photo is just a lime green background. :(

Hope this can be fixed.

helene1991
07-29-11, 02:06 AM
I have the same problem right noe with the green screen. Usunt Android 2.2.3 , htc desire s. I hope they will fix this problem soon

JoJosBakersDelite
07-29-11, 02:22 AM
I don't think this is an android bug as i am using a Droid2 and i have no problem taking pictures with the new snapshot. Email TL support@teamlava.com. They can help you with this. :)