PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Gotten a Restaurant Story Update?

bigbux3
07-22-11, 02:10 PM
Anyone? Anyone? I havent gotten one. Poo... this is the third time its happened to me. The second time it happened, it was last week. I dont have a problem with the other games and updates, just this one!

GroupMagma
07-22-11, 02:16 PM
Anyone? Anyone? I havent gotten one. Poo... this is the third time its happened to me. The second time it happened, it was last week. I dont have a problem with the other games and updates, just this one!

Announcement: READ FIRST before posting about UPDATES
(http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66)

Rachael98
07-22-11, 02:35 PM

Rofl. That's just making fun...lol! Hahahahaha! You just post a link...love it:p!

jaid666
07-22-11, 02:44 PM

I actually am a little curious after reading that thread, how is the update schedule decided?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 02:45 PM
I actually am a little curious after reading that thread, how is the update schedule decided?

I don't think it is (emphasis on think). I think it's just luck of the draw.

jaid666
07-22-11, 02:46 PM
I don't think it is (emphasis on think). I think it's just luck of the draw.

That's kind of what I figured, can't hurt to ask the mod though. :)

Rachael98
07-22-11, 02:49 PM
That's kind of what I figured, can't hurt to ask the mod though. :)

Well I'm not a mod. Matt, GM (although GM's a BPE now:p!)?

jaid666
07-22-11, 02:51 PM
ok... what's a BPE? o.O

trenae
07-22-11, 03:09 PM
ok... what's a BPE? o.O

It's "Bad Pun Extraordinaire" - which is what his status was changed to - used to read Super Moderator. It shows under his name GroupMagma.

jovenal
07-22-11, 03:16 PM

hopefully you get the update soon. as GM pointed out update is roll out slowly.

but to answer your question.. yes! some of us have gotten the update... new items: Blue Glass Tile (gem), Sunflower(30,000) & Dart Board(gem).

bigbux3
07-22-11, 03:16 PM
Hello? has ANYONE gotten the update? If you did, whats within it?

jovenal
07-22-11, 03:22 PM
Hello? has ANYONE gotten the update? If you did, whats within it?

look at the post above yours 'cuz I've already posted what was released..

Jbug2116
07-22-11, 03:28 PM
If you don't collect the stars and coins and whatnot, do they not go to they correct places unless you manually collect them?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:29 PM
If you don't collect the stars and coins and whatnot, do they not go to they correct places unless you manually collect them?

With the bouncing things, when you leave, they should still be credited, yes.

bigbux3
07-22-11, 03:31 PM
You've got to be kidding me. Well, it still stinks seeing as though it happened last week, and now this week. :(

jovenal
07-22-11, 03:36 PM
You've got to be kidding me. Well, it still stinks seeing as though it happened last week, and now this week. :(

it happens but you'll get it soon.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:37 PM

Imagine that everyone gets it on Tuesday then:p! Sorry, nothing we can do:(.

bigbux3
07-22-11, 03:46 PM
Imagine that everyone gets it on Tuesday then:p! Sorry, nothing we can do:(.

Yeah, but i just hate the fact knowing that there's something available to people, but I cant access it myself, ya know

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:48 PM
Yeah, but i just hate the fact knowing that there's something available to people, but I cant access it myself, ya know

I understand. Sadly I can't help more...

Dylanie
07-22-11, 04:00 PM
but to answer your question.. yes! some of us have gotten the update... new items: Blue Glass Tile (gem), Sunflower(30,000) & Dart Board(gem).
Actually, the dart board is 30,000, and the sunflower is 10 gems. I wish it was the other way around though, the sunflower is cute!

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:02 PM
Actually, the dart board is 30,000, and the sunflower is 10 gems. I wish it was the other way around though, the sunflower is cute!

Hmm...are you one of my neighbours on NcS?
Back on topic, perhaps, but I suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

jovenal
07-22-11, 04:10 PM

Thanks for catching my mistake and correcting it! appreciated..

Jbug2116
07-22-11, 04:13 PM
With the bouncing things, when you leave, they should still be credited, yes.

Even when you leave tips for people, then go to another bakery...are those credited as well?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:27 PM
Even when you leave tips for people, then go to another bakery...are those credited as well?

They should be.

nmishii
07-22-11, 05:32 PM

Then make sure you don't get an Android phone.

I don't know what you're looking for in updates, but the last two weeks didn't include any new foods to cook. Just a dart board for coins, and 3 gem items. So you didn't miss much. I used to want the updates on Friday, but now I would rather have the updates on Tuesday. The advantage of getting an update on Tuesday rather than on Friday is that it comes without the pop-ups. If you get it on Friday you have to close out the same pop-up over and over until Monday or Tuesday (I can't remember when they take it away).

greygull
07-22-11, 05:52 PM
I used to want the updates on Friday, but now I would rather have the updates on Tuesday. The advantage of getting an update on Tuesday rather than on Friday is that it comes without the pop-ups. If you get it on Friday you have to close out the same pop-up over and over until Monday or Tuesday (I can't remember when they take it away).
That's a very good point!

Dylanie
07-23-11, 01:33 AM
Hmm...are you one of my neighbours on NcS?
Back on topic, perhaps, but I suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Probably not, since I don't play that one. Why'd you ask?

bigbux3
10-21-11, 09:21 PM
No need for this thread to continue to be open. Please close.