PDA

View Full Version : My account was lost while transfert to new iPhone

MathiIda
07-22-11, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I lost my bakery account while transfering my StormID account to my new device.
All the other games (City, Restaurant and Farm Story) worked great but the bakery has reseted on both of my devices now.

Please help me recover my account, because off course bakery story was my favourit TeamLava game :(

Rachael98
07-22-11, 01:54 PM
Please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) about this.

kooky panda
07-22-11, 01:58 PM
Oh man that happened to me a while back. Only one of my games transferred. The others were out in LALA land..

You will need to email support@teamlava.com

Give them you OLD UDID number and new UDID number your storm ID plus tell them what games transfered and which ones did not.

They were very helpful and found all my games. Yeah

trenae
07-22-11, 01:58 PM
Hi,

I lost my bakery account while transfering my StormID account to my new device.
All the other games (City, Restaurant and Farm Story) worked great but the bakery has reseted on both of my devices now.

Please help me recover my account, because off course bakery story was my favourit TeamLava game :(

That's a bummer. :( Of course you want your bakery back!

You can try to do the transfer process for just that app and see if it takes this time. You can also email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the app you're emailing about, let them know you did a transfer and all but one of your games transferred, and you may also want to include when you did the transfer.

MathiIda
07-22-11, 02:05 PM
Finaly I restarted my device and the backery is back! Some weird bug tho but hopefully everything is fine now :)

Thanks a lot for your fast reply and help!

xoxo

kooky panda
07-22-11, 02:19 PM
Finaly I restarted my device and the backery is back! Some weird bug tho but hopefully everything is fine now :)

xoxo

yeah.... when all else fails,,, restart!!! lol

Rachael98
07-22-11, 02:32 PM

xoxo

Yay:D. That's great news. Happy baking:).

bellac94
07-27-11, 02:20 PM
I tried to email support to transfer my Droid games and I gave them my old and new id and I got someone else's games. I'm sure there wondering what happened. I've emailed support twice and I still haven't nothin. I had over a 150 gems in my bakery alone. Tl has there no refund policy so I hope when they do fix there screw up all my gems r still there. Support team sucks to say the least.

kooky panda
07-27-11, 02:37 PM
I tried to email support to transfer my Droid games and I gave them my old and new id and I got someone else's games. I'm sure there wondering what happened. I've emailed support twice and I still haven't nothin. I had over a 150 gems in my bakery alone. Tl has there no refund policy so I hope when they do fix there screw up all my gems r still there. Support team sucks to say the least.
Can you look in the profile and get the storm ID number... Then you can search above under community to see if you can find the others players ID to see if they are active on the forum... If so send them a message that you have their games, to see if they have yours.

Also when did you send your last email to support?

winniemels
12-27-11, 02:12 PM
May I ask how you did the transfert?
Here is my problem:

I was looking everywhere into the furum to find the anwser and I could not find an accurate one.

I wanted to know if it is feasible to transfert an account from an android phone to an android tablet?

The phone is HTC Incredible by verision using the google plateform, and the tablet is an Acer iconia, using the google plateform too. Both are Android.

I have spent a loot of money into that game and I wanted to keep playing...

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Melanie Cuellar

barleycoon
12-27-11, 02:19 PM
Hi Melanie, this thread provides information on transferring your games to a new device. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device
Any problems with transferring your games, email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 IDs.