PDA

View Full Version : Error pop up "out of sync with server, your farm has been refreshed"

dramaalana
07-22-11, 01:48 PM
This error keeps popping up and does not let me clear from my screen for over a day, good for a few hours, now its back again! My crops get ruined, and im afraid my animals are going to run away! Help, I am only able to access my menu button in the game and gift my neighbors-cant visit them because of stupid pop up. Stormid is dramaalana and zoo is "pet away" thanks in advance.

bigbux3
07-22-11, 01:49 PM
Contact Support

redbites
07-22-11, 01:50 PM
Your animals can't run away but your eggs can expire if you leave them too long

kooky panda
07-22-11, 01:52 PM
This error keeps popping up and does not let me clear from my screen for over a day, good for a few hours, now its back again! My crops get ruined, and im afraid my animals are going to run away! Help, I am only able to access my menu button in the game and gift my neighbors-cant visit them because of stupid pop up. Stormid is dramaalana and zoo is "pet away" thanks in advance.
Try deleting the game, restart, then download it again from the app store.(you will not lose your game).

If you still have problems, then you will need to contact support at support@teamlava.com to have them take a look at your game. Give them your storm ID and problem.