PDA

View Full Version : Bug with gems

sarahaddicts
07-22-11, 01:41 PM
Hello I'm logged on under my girlfriends profile as I can't log onto the forum, have changed my password and it still says my username or password is wrong.

My username is buffykins but am leaving this message under my g/f storm ID

I didn't get the gem offer last week with the free cat, and haven't had the one this week with the free Bassett hound. Someone said it was done at random, my g/f has received them both and I think it's a little unfair that some of us haven't had them at all.

Also I can't seem to buy gems on my farm at all, could someone at team lava please check to see what's up with my farm. I play on an iPad 1, I also play zoo story and that works fine.

Could someone please help me

kooky panda
07-22-11, 01:47 PM
Hello I'm logged on under my girlfriends profile as I can't log onto the forum, have changed my password and it still says my username or password is wrong.

My username is buffykins but am leaving this message under my g/f storm ID

I didn't get the gem offer last week with the free cat, and haven't had the one this week with the free Bassett hound. Someone said it was done at random, my g/f has received them both and I think it's a little unfair that some of us haven't had them at all.

Also I can't seem to buy gems on my farm at all, could someone at team lava please check to see what's up with my farm. I play on an iPad 1, I also play zoo story and that works fine.

Could someone please help me

As for the buying of gems, I sometimes run into this problem(im on iphone) on update day. I think that itunes is having an issue.
To check I go into my settings under store, if I cannot get to the next page showing "view my apple ID" then I know that itunes is having some issues.

If you are getting a weird message something about cannot confirm?? Then go into your store sign out then back in and you should get flag that you need to enter your payment method. This sometimes happens when you change you itunes credit card(or it is expired) and you need to put your security code of cc into your phone/ipad.

Hope this helps.

sarahaddicts
07-22-11, 02:20 PM
It seems to have reset, if you did it team lava thank you very much :)