PDA

View Full Version : Like new update

royalsecret
07-22-11, 12:05 PM
We finally have dividers in BS! And the coffee poster is beautiful.
Does anyone get the mint garden? Could you share picture? It seems beautiful too.

cakesJordanEz
07-22-11, 12:27 PM
We finally have dividers in BS! And the coffee poster is beautiful.
Does anyone get the mint garden? Could you share picture? It seems beautiful too.

Sadly, the new stuff isn't showing up for me!

jaid666
07-22-11, 12:39 PM
I have to agree with you royal, I took a look at the coffee poster and it looks amazing. The copper pots are neat too :)

driftboutique
07-22-11, 12:51 PM
I got the herb garden and I love it so much :)

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/b5b18abc.jpg

kooky panda
07-22-11, 12:54 PM
I got the herb garden and I love it so much :)

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/b5b18abc.jpg

OHHH I like that!!!

bobbyrae
07-22-11, 12:54 PM
Is that from a box or in the regular design tab? It is lovely.

driftboutique
07-22-11, 01:03 PM
It's the free gift with purchase this week in bakery :)

Dylanie
07-22-11, 01:03 PM
It's a free with gem purchase gift. I love it too! Might have to break down and buy gems again.

royalsecret
07-22-11, 07:19 PM
Thanks for sharing picture, it is really beautiful.

driftboutique
07-22-11, 07:37 PM
Thanks for sharing picture, it is really beautiful.

You're welcome! It is my new favorite item from all of the games combined. I would love to see something similar in restaurant! (hint hint TL!)

bawpotter
07-22-11, 07:45 PM
I think that the herb garden is more an RS item because you don't tend to use herbs for baking. Then again, they could be used for drinks like tea.

yanny7
07-22-11, 08:12 PM
question: I saw this on my updates too, i wanna know how big is the green garden, how many floor tiles it takes? thanks

gobblies
07-22-11, 08:39 PM
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h356/tikitully/35567a7c.jpg I got the game capsule in RS.. Not great

churroo
07-22-11, 08:44 PM
I Absolutely ADORE the herb garden but I don't think it's really appropriate in a bakery. If it were available in RS I'd buy gems in a heartbeat! Heck I'd probably buy multiple herb gardens if that's possible. I also probably would've bought the breakfast buffet if it were in RS but it too seems odd in a bakery. TL, I hope you see this!

driftboutique
07-22-11, 09:19 PM
I Absolutely ADORE the herb garden but I don't think it's really appropriate in a bakery. If it were available in RS I'd buy gems in a heartbeat! Heck I'd probably buy multiple herb gardens if that's possible. I also probably would've bought the breakfast buffet if it were in RS but it too seems odd in a bakery. TL, I hope you see this!

I'm pretending it's a regular garden. Or that I do sorcery in the back room. Like I pretend that poinsettias are totally normal plants to have around at any time of the year :)

driftboutique
07-22-11, 09:20 PM
question: I saw this on my updates too, i wanna know how big is the green garden, how many floor tiles it takes? thanks

it's 2x2 :)

Dylanie
07-22-11, 09:32 PM
I agree, I felt the same way about the breakfast buffet. It would've fit in perfectly in my restaurant. The herb garden is almost too cute not to get, although I would really prefer it in my restaurant, too!

bawpotter
07-23-11, 09:00 PM
BS should have a giant Pastry Display.