PDA

View Full Version : Popups

maryd1215
07-22-11, 11:00 AM
Has anyone noticed that in the last day the amount of popups urging us to download other games has tripled, at least? Up until last night I'd get that popup every few neighbors I'd visit. Today I'm getting it in the middle of ordering stuff for my shop, every neighbor I visit, frequently during the time I'm trying to get my finished goods to the tables and just randomly while I'm on the game. This is REALLY irritating! Is this yet another Droid glitch or something that needs to be addressed? Thanks.

xokay
07-22-11, 11:08 AM
Wow, that really sucks. I seem to have been getting less lately. I'm not sure why you would be getting more. :(

kooky panda
07-22-11, 11:09 AM
same here .. I have only gotten one.

xSnowyOwlx
07-22-11, 07:05 PM
I haven't gotten any popups to download other games since the last one which was like 2 weeks ago.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 07:07 PM
I never get that sort any more. Download all their games then uninstall the ones you don't want to play (after running them once).

gitten
07-22-11, 07:08 PM
Started today - I think it is some mobster game - pops up on every game. Sorry I really didn't pay attention to the name of game.

jovenal
07-22-11, 07:09 PM
must be another Droid issue since I haven't gotten any pop up to download other games.

sparkled27
07-22-11, 07:51 PM
I agree its definitely more than usual. I also have a Droid and it seem like Everytime I touched something I got a pop up. Even in my catalog ordering clothes I got 3 back to back.

maryd1215
07-24-11, 09:36 AM
Exactly! Today I "stored" a rack full of dresses because when the popup showed up I tapped to close it hit the wrong button and stored my rack instead! I was SOOOOO ticked. It's ridiculous!

jovenal
07-24-11, 10:17 AM
Exactly! Today I "stored" a rack full of dresses because when the popup showed up I tapped to close it hit the wrong button and stored my rack instead! I was SOOOOO ticked. It's ridiculous!

hope you didn't lose too much. if it's for the app download, just download it to avoid this from recurring and "storing" all those valuable merchandises. it's ashamed that we have to do this to remove the pop up.