PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update - July 22nd

yanochka
07-22-11, 10:06 AM
Is it just me or are there other farmers who are impatienlty waiting for the weekly update? Maybe I will finally get my tractor or a water feature!!!! ;) Sissy did get her peacock last week......

yanochka
07-22-11, 10:55 AM
The update is here:
Tenacious Ox - limited availability - 4 days only - costs 29 gems, earns 35 coins every 20 hours
Blackberry - 6 hours - 200 coins, earns 395 coins and 2 xp
Green Beans - 8 hours - 122 coins, earns 298 coins and 2xp

yanochka
07-22-11, 10:56 AM
Also, free basset hound with gem purchase

CampingTime
07-22-11, 11:15 AM
Also, free basset hound with gem purchase

You know, I NEVER received the offer for the cat last week; never had an answer tomthe e-mail I sent to Team Lava last Friday evening and, now, whatbdo I see straight away on my iPad? An offer for a Bassett hound. I really wanted a cat, but no luck...I don't want a cat.

Team Lava has been doing a good job on the updates the last two weeks, and I applaud them for that, but count me disappointed about the cat.

CampingTime
07-22-11, 11:17 AM
You know, I NEVER received the offer for the cat last week; never had an answer tomthe e-mail I sent to Team Lava last Friday evening and, now, whatbdo I see straight away on my iPad? An offer for a Bassett hound. I really wanted a cat, but no luck...I don't want a cat.

Team Lava has been doing a good job on the updates the last two weeks, and I applaud them for that, but count me disappointed about the cat.

Make that I do not want a dog. Apologies for the typos; still learning to type on this iPad. 

solovee
07-22-11, 12:11 PM
I'm not seeing this basset hound with gem purchase :| hopefully it pops up soon!

MiniLaura
07-22-11, 12:41 PM
The update is here:
Tenacious Ox - limited availability - 4 days only - costs 29 gems, earns 35 coins every 20 hours

Interesting. The ox is only "available" for 2 days for me. But remember last week's limited edition peacock. Those who got the limited availability peacock were still able to get it after the available window closed.

Must be another test for TL--do shorter windows encourage more purchases?

kooky panda
07-22-11, 12:47 PM
I did not get the "limited" message on the ox. (iphone 4)

MiniLaura
07-22-11, 12:51 PM
I did not get the "limited" message on the ox. (iphone 4)
Yep. It appears to be random. I didn't get a limited message for the peacock.

sarahaddicts
07-22-11, 01:11 PM
Once again my girlfriend hasn't received the gem offer, she didn't get it last week with the free cat. People say it's random who gets it I've got both of them so it seems a little unfair.

hectorloch
07-22-11, 01:35 PM
Yep. It appears to be random. I didn't get a limited message for the peacock.

Hi, Mini, my tenacious ox is not billed as limited. Very random.

Price of the Bassett Hound is 13.99 GBP - reasonable exchange for 19.99 USD - on my iPad.