PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for obtaining gems.

dandeefarm
07-22-11, 08:13 AM
Like to see an option to use your coins to buy gems... This way those who can't buy them with real money can get some of the featured gem items.

kooky panda
07-22-11, 08:20 AM
Like to see an option to use your coins to buy gems... This way those who can't buy them with real money can get some of the featured gem items.

wonderful suggestion, except this has been brought up numerous times... Gems is the companys way of earning income, so they can offer the game for free.
Lets face it if we could buy gems with the coins, who would ever buy the gems with real money.

dandeefarm
07-22-11, 08:25 AM
Would like to see this feature in Restuarant Story, Farm, Story, City Story, etc. I think it would boost some excitement to playing. Also I'd like to be able to move the entrance to the food stories.. Just like we are able to move windows. And if you're going to have rainy windows... Where's the umbrella standard raincoats on people to make it more realistic?... I'm full of ideas.

dandeefarm
07-22-11, 08:27 AM
I understand that.. But a few items would be nice... Not all.. Just a few ... Or run a special to allow this to be dine around a holiday.. Ex Christmas?

dandeefarm
07-22-11, 08:29 AM
Dumb iPod thinks for people ... Umbrella stand.... And raincoats...

kooky panda
07-22-11, 08:30 AM
:pI do agree that I like it better when the updates will have a couple of gem items, but also coin items. I have seen some updates with good coin items added but some weeks only gems items.
I say team lava throw the financially challenged people a few more bones. lol:p